Midnight Sun (Part 2)

Attack on Titan: The Rules of Nature (Male Raiden! Reader x Mikasa Ackerman)

Opening:

Part 36

Y/N stood completely still as his eyes looked at Eren, Frank, Levi, and Mikasa who were all deciding who should get the serum. Mikasa and Eren wanted Armin to take the serum however Levi and Fox wanted Erwin to take the serum. Y/N on the other hand just stood still, his mind conflicted on who he should let take the serum: His friend or the man who save humanity.

His hands shook band his grip was tight on his blade's handle but he couldn't make a move or side with anyone at least as his mind was still in conflict.

Mikasa looks at him and noticed how he looked. she walks to him to check up on him.

Mikasa:"Y/N? Y/N? Are you okay?"

Y/N:"*snaps out of his thoughts* Yeah...Yeah..I...I..."

Mikasa:"What's wrong?"

Y/N:"Mikasa...I...I don't know what to do. Armin....Erwin...I..I don't know who to save."

Mikasa looked at him and felt the immense conflict within Y/N. She was understanding why he felt that way and she thought of couple of scenarios of what it would turn out. But, she didn't want to hurt him no matter what choice he makes. Whatever it is, she hoped that things wouldn't go even worse for them.

Mikasa:"Y/N...Whatever choice you make...I'll accept it."

Y/N:"H-Huh?"

Mikasa:"It's okay, Y/N. *puts her hand on Y/N's chest* Do whatever you feel is the right decision. I won't stop you."

Mikasa pulls her hand away from Y/N's chest and goes to back to where Levi, Frank, Floch and Eren are at, leaving Y/N to think about his decision for a bit.

Levi:"Do you..have any idea...What you're doing?"

Frank himself was conflicted too. He knew that Erwin was their only chance of gaining their victory towards the Titans but he also knew how much Armin meant to Eren and the rest and he didn't want to hurt his brother.

Levi:"We're talking about Erwin Smith. The Commander of the Survey Corps. You're telling me to sit here and let him die?"

Eren began to tear up and his teeth grit tightly. Mikasa gripped on her blade firmly and wanted to make a move so she can have Armin take the serum. She didn't care if it means being disloyal to the Corps but she and Eren couldn't let their friend die.

 She didn't care if it means being disloyal to the Corps but she and Eren couldn't let their friend die

Levi:"There's no time. Get out of my way."

Just before he could do anything, Eren places his hand on the container, gripping it firmly.