What Nature Planned (Part 1)

Attack On Titan: The Rules of Nature (Male Raiden! Reader x Mikasa Ackerman)

Part 6

(Y/N):"*narrating* Eren, transformed into Titan form, plugged the gap in the Wall. Wall Rose was once again sealed against the TItan's advances. But at the same time, the existence of a Titan helping the humans shocked the inhabitants within the Walls and became a hot topic of debate.

After the mission, Eren was taken in by the Military Police and it was decided that he would be under the care of the Scout Regiment which made Mikasa worried about him even more.

Which makes me think...does she have feelings for Eren? It seems like it. Then again, I believe I should keep my feelings hidden away from her. Who knows? Maybe it could get either of us killed...

Inside his room, (Y/N) was writing down everything that happened so far. After a while, he closed his journal and laid down on his bed, sighing.  He was extremely tired ever since the Battle of Trost and was glad he was able to take a rest today.

(Y/N) closes his eyes and fell asleep. Suddenly, he opens his eyes to see that he is laying down. He sat up and looked around the environment he was in. It was dark and couldn't really see anything.

(Y/N):"Where am I? Is this..a dream?"

???:"You've kept me waiting, (Y/N)."

The familiar voice made (Y/N) widen his eyes in shock. He turns around and sees his doppelganger grinning at him.

???:"You know, now that I've said it, you've always kept people waiting..even in death."

(Y/N):"*standing up* What do you want from me, now?!"

???:"Woah, woah, relax. I want nothing from you...yet."

(Y/N):"Just who are you?"

???:"That's right. I haven't made my introduction yet, haven't I? *standing up* Call me Ripper. Your..other self. I've been waiting for quite some time."

(Y/N):"Is that so?"

Ripper:"Yes. Now, I'm sure you have a lot of questions. Where did I come from? Why am I here? Well, I'll answer them for you."

(Y/N):"Alright then. I have a question."

Ripper:"Go ahead."

(Y/N):"Why do you say I was born to kill?"

Ripper:"Oh? It seems that you have forgotten."

(Y/N):"Forgotten what?"

Ripper:"Do you remember...the life you had before you were in the Walls?"

(Y/N) gasped lightly and widened his eyes as he remembered.

Ripper:"Poor you. You were raised as a killer, (Y/N) but you keep holding yourself back. That's why your old man despised you."

(Y/N):"*shakily* No..."

Ripper:"Now you remember, do you?"

(Y/N) breathed shakily and looks at his shoulder to see a symbol on it.