Soldier's Dance

Attack on Titan: The Rules of Nature (Male Raiden! Reader x Mikasa Ackerman)

Part 12

After Annie had transformed into her Titan form, (Y/N), Mikasa, Armin, and Eren rushed down the underground interior, in order to avoid from getting seen by the towering Titan above them. (Y/N) looked around to see the squashed up bodies of the Scouts on the walls, which had blood covering most of them, causing to (Y/N) to look at the, with an uneasy expression on his face.

(Y/N):"*shuddering* Oh..."

Mikasa:"Are any of you hurt? If you can stand, run!!"

Armin:"Oh, no."

They turned around and immediately ran as quickly as possible from the arm of the Female Titan which was trying to grab one of them but was unsuccessful at doing so.

Armin:"Did she bite her tongue? How did she injure herself?"

Mikasa:"There was a blade hidden in her ring. Annie used it to cut her finger."

(Y/N):"So, it was that simple? Tch...She knew I was lying from the start...and it was obvious that we were going to ambush her with this underground passage! *grits his teeth* I can't believe I let myself hurt her like that...I could've..."

Mikasa:"Don't feel sorry. She killed those people."

(Y/N) slightly hung his head low.

(Y/N)'s thoughts:*She's right. Annie killed those people...but...I don't want to kill her.*

While he was thinking, Mikasa looked at him and could tell by his expression that he is hesitant to fight Annie.

(Y/N):"*shakes his head, snapping out of his thoughts* Armin, what do we do from here?"

Armin:"For now...join up with Team 3 and get above ground. After that, we'll follow Plan B. Fight Ann- The Female Titan! *to Eren* Eren, you transform into a Titan like we planned and help us capture her, okay?"

Eren:"*nodding* Yeah!"

Armin:"But if Plan B fails, then we'll head to Plan C. *to (Y/N)* You think you can take on her, (Y/N)?"

(Y/N) nods in response and later dons his cybernetic suit as they continued running through the tunnel. They kept running until they see two Scout members further down.

Scout 1:*waving at them* Hey!!"

Armin:"It's Team 3!"

Scout 1:"What's going on? Did the plan fail?"

Armin:"It failed! Please go to Plan B!"

Suddenly, a foot came slamming right through ceiling above the two Scouts, crushing them to their deaths. (Y/N), Mikasa, Armin and Eren stopped at their tracks as the foot of the Female Titan pulled up and the four of them looked up to see the hole she made and a pair of twisted legs sticking out of the damaged ceiling on the ground.

Armin:"She stomped through?!"

Eren:"*walking forward* We need to save them!"

Mikasa:"Eren, get back! *drags him back* What is she doing? Does she not care if Eren dies?!"

(Y/N):"It was a gamble. She made that hole betting that Eren wouldn't die in the process. It's a crazy move but it's a good one. Annie's desperate to grab Eren."