Reply

Attack on Titan: The Rules of Nature (Male Raiden! Reader x Mikasa Ackerman)

Part 24

At the Interior Brigade Compound, a few blood was spilled and the MPs living in that compound were either killed or injured.

Many of them groaned in pain as they tend their injuries with cloth. Meanwhile, Y/N, Mikasa, Armin, Jean, Connie, and Sasha were looking around as Levi comes back, dragging a beaten up MP with him.

Levi:"Everyone made it out. They weren't there, though. We're leaving."

Later, the group head to the woods nearby. Sasha, Connie, Y/N, Mikasa, Armin and Jean stood guard while Levi interrogates the MP officer.

Levi kicks the MP Officer to a tree. The officer grunts as his back hit the trunk and wipes off his blood.

Levi:"Nice mustache you have there. *kneels down* Where are Eren and Christa?"

MP:"*pants* Did you kill my men? *pants*"

Levi:"Unfortunately for you, they won't be coming to your rescue. Killing them would've been a bother...so they'll just be off their feet for the time being. The Interior MPs will be out of action for a while, now."

MP:"Hah...don't you sound brave? You think you're something special? You think cutting down a bunch of unarmed MPs makes you a hero? I think you should know...some of the men and women in there were just servants. But you cut them all down with no mercy or remorse."

Armin glances at Jean and notices his hand shaking as he adjusts his collar. Connie and Sasha looked at each other as they heard what the MP had said. Y/N looked down, realizing what he had done and Mikasa looks at him, seeing the horror and regret in his face.

Levi:"I see...what a horrible thing we've done."

The captain then kicks him in the face and shoves his foot in mouth, causing blood to spurt out of his mouth as he struggled to get it off.

Levi:"I feel awful for all of you, too. And I feel especially bad about your mouth. I'd suggest using it while you're still able to speak. Where are Eren and Christa?"

Levi kept his shoe in his mouth and the MP coughed as he struggled to get it off. He eventually removes it, giving the MP a chance to speak.

MP:"*coughs* Useless! *coughs* It's useless! No matter what you try to do..*coughs* The only option the Survey Corps has left...is to stay on the run inside the Walls! You're nothing more than a pack of filthy rats now! You'll be lucky just to survive!! You've even abandoned your comrades! If you don't surrender, the captured soldiers are all going to hang!! Why wouldn't they?! Considering what you've done, who's going to object?! And the one on the gallows first'll be the man most responsible for all this...your leader, Erwin Smith."

Levi's eyes darkened while the rest were worried.

MP:"Of course..if you admit to acting your own...and give up yourselves up..the lives of your innocent comrades could be spared, at least."

Y/N, Mikasa, Connie, Sasha, Jean, and Armin looked at the MP, thinking whether or not they should give themselves up for the sake of their comrades' lives.

MP:"*spits out blood and gets up* Understand, Levi? That's the only option you have left. *puts his hands on Levi's shoulder* Use your lives to save others. That's it. I'll speak on your behalf. It'll go better that way."