Reunited

Attack on Titan: The Rules of Nature (Male Raiden! Reader x Mikasa Ackerman)

Part 22

Mikasa zipped across the district as bullets were then sent straight at her. She turns around and fires a hook right at one of the goons. The hook then anchors to one of the goon's chest and Mikasa grapples the goon close to her before cutting him apart.

The others kept firing at their bullets at Mikasa but she manages to dodge them all. More bullets are sent at her and Mikasa continues to dodge them until a projectile is sent right in front of her.

The blast manages to send Mikasa flying to the air before landing on a nearby rooftop. She grunted and gets up to see the goons surrounding her in a circle.

A goon steps forward and points her gun at Mikasa. Mikasa grits her teeth and grips on her blade. She was about to attack when suddenly, a flash of lightning boomed and to her surprise, (Y/N) is now behind the goon.

Before the goon could do anything, (Y/N) quickly cuts her body apart, killing her in an instant. The other goons widened their eyes and stepped back as (Y/N) faces them.

(Y/N):"I am lightning....the rain transformed."

The goons backed away a little until, strikes of lightning suddenly struck them, killing them in an instant as their bodies fell down

Mikasa was shocked as she witnessed this. She lifts her head up and sees (Y/N) walking towards her and offering his hand.

(Y/N):"Kept you waiting, huh?"

She gasped and gets up, hugging tightly in her arms. Tears started pouring down her eyes as she felt a sense of joy and sadness rushing through her as she brought her long-lost lover close to her arms.

Mikasa puts her head on his chest and felt his heart beating. That is when her tears started pouring down even more and she sobs greatly as she held (Y/N) even more.