Valentine's Day HCs!

A/N: Hello everybody! To celebrate this lovely day I have decided to do some hcs with all the special infected! This is quite new but I wanted to gave you guys a little treat. I hope you all enjoy and Happy Valentine's Day!!!

Oh P.s. I apologize for being head empty for the last two-
_____________

Hunter
•Is basically a day for lots of cuddles and messing around to them.
•This may be one of the only days they allow you to wear their hoodies. If they have spare hoodies they would want to be hoodie buddies with you!
•Would bring you a stuff animal that they found which reminded them of you.
•If you gave they a box of chocolates they would rip through the box and start eating the sweets. They might even give you a piece though.
•Roses are nice but they wouldn't be sure what to do with them really.
•Speaking of flowers, they would probably gift you a bunch of flowers they found growing around so you have quite the variety-

Smoker
•Would give you a single rose if not a bouquet of them, doesn't have to be roses either- it could be your favorite flower too.
•If you smoke they would probably give you cigarettes too tbh.
•Would definitely wrap their tongues around you when hugging if you're okay with that.
•If one of you happens to find a movie lying around, you two would watch it.
•They're cool with anything you gift them, regardless they will find it sweet of you.

Tank
•Probably brings you as much stuff as they could carry.
•You are given a variety, all you can think of: flowers, stuffed animals, snacks, cards (They might be blank because he might struggle to write but hey it's the thought that counts).
•They especially love being gifted a stuffed animal.
•Since they're always a bit nervous to hug you they just give you little kisses instead. Like, they pick you up gently and bring you close-
•Would have you piggyback ride them and take you wherever you two planned to go.

Witch
•Would be so happy to receive chocolates or any sweets in general. They would not hesitate to dig in.
•Affection is a must in general but especially on this day.
•Would absolutely love to be gifted a plushie too.
•Roses for them are okay.
•Give them all of that and it would bring them tears of joy.
•Would definitely want to return the favor.

Boomer
•They gift you lots of chocolate and your favorite snacks.
•Would love to spend time with you by snacking a lot.
•Considering you two have done that many times before a dinner date would be nice too.
•The restaurant is most likely a buffet-
•At the end of the day you two probably slept in.
• They are also okay with whatever you gift them for the most part.

Spitter
•Would dress up a bit differently to celebrate, something more fancy.
•Doesn't care about gifts, they just want to spend time with you on that day.
•Any gifts in general would make them happier though.
•Makeup as a gift does sound nice though (regardless of gender).
•Definitely would like to do your makeup as well.
•Maybe you two go shopping together, that or a restaurant date perhaps?
•Movies would be okay.
•Hell, a party to yourselves sounds like fun!

Jockey
•Would surprise you first thing in the morning with a card and/or drawing they made.
•The drawing would be of you and them together, it's a bit wobbly but hey- it's cute.
•The card has scribbly handwriting, you can't understand some words but it didn't take long for you to understand what it says.
•Definitely clings onto you more than usual.
•They're not one for flowers but they do enjoy a nice stuff animal or candy.
•Would definitely want to go to Kiddie Land for a date.
•You two share a funnel cake or cotton candy.
•If you didn't already get them something you would try winning them a stuff animal for them. Even a balloon would make them happy.
•You two go home happier than ever and cuddle up on the couch before falling asleep.

Charger
•Would definitely charge you into a hug-
•They apologize since not only were you most likely taken aback from that but also they weren't sure what to get you.
•They are never too sure on what to do so they ask you on any ideas.
•Strolls at the park are nice, same for a trip to Kiddie Land.
•I guess it really depends on the mood.

Bonus: Screamer
•They feel touched if you got them a stuff animal.
•Does not care for flowers nor cards.
•Lots of close contact is comforting for them.
•Movies are a hit or miss due to how they can get.
•You two would mostly stay at home.
•You might bake them something they like-