Witch x Zombie Reader

A recommendation or request from user @DeadlyHidden

You heard crying in the distance. Your curiosity made you followed the sound.
Your leg being dragged along the sidewalk as you try to move.Was this coming from a human? A survivor?

Around you were destroyed buildings,those birds keep dropping weird items that explode.Honestly you didn't know why.

The sound of the crying was getting louder as you "ran" closer,you stop and peak from a corner.

There,right there was something you didn't expect.A women/man with barely any clothing lying on the ground,crying.

You noticed it wasn't a survivor,but a witch.They looked very lonely.You just stared at her then began to limp over towards them.You didn't put too much thought into it.

You than tried to hugged the witch thinking it would comfort them.It wasn't the best idea.They turned and growled as you got even closer,you backed away a few inches,but ended up falling on your back.The witch stopped growling and just stared.A few seconds later they began to chuckle a bit at your mistake.You somewhat began to laugh a little too.

The witch turned back around and stared at the ground as you awkwardly got up.The witch had wiped their tears and tackle hugged you.You almost fell over again but hugged back.After a long moment of cuddling the two of you talked to each other.

This went on for a while.Blake was apparently their name.You told them it was nice.They told you the same thing.

You were about to leave,but you felt their hand grab yours.Blake didn't want you to go or ever be left alone again.You didn't go against it.Whatever made them happy.

You guys lived close for a while until Blake confused about their feelings.
Funny thing was you felt they same way.Blake,who was extremely happy picked you up and hugged you.Blake did the best to not stab or scratch you when it comes to hugging you but there are moments of mishaps.Great thing you didn't feel too much pain.

A/N:
Thanks for the votes everybody! I changed my mind on drawing pictures. Also my insta was Candycakedoodles. My bad.