Survivor x Injured! Reader 1

You felt hopeless laying against the brick wall.You tried to get up and at least try to crawl but it was no use.The bone was showing through the skin.You damaged your leg when you jumped out the window and tried to escape the horde.

There wasn't anybody around but you still didn't feel safe.You hoped the horde didn't follow you but the more you thought about it,If you didn't die from the zombies what about an leg infection? That would probably your death instead.

You wanted to scream but it would have a chance of drawing another horde.

That's when you saw something from a distance.

A zombie crawling slowly around a tree.

A part or you panicked but there wasn't too much to do.You felt sick and tired. That's when you tried to avoid closing your eyes.

All you could do was nothing.

But suffer.

It felt like hours before you hear more noises in the distance but all sounded muffled that's when you could of sworn you heard a voice.You didn't recognize it but it sounded human.

You slowly opened your eyes,with blurry vision you saw a pure white mask.You just stared before you were shook by them."Hey!Get up! I'm here to help come on stay with me!" Was what they said.You tried to speak but all that came out was a small squeak. Your mouth was dry.They got up and placed a big backpack on the ground.

Some stuff fell out and you thought you heard them say "shit..." but it was too quiet for you to be sure. Either way he took a water bottle out and opened it. Slowly,and slightly shaking they placed it on your lips and lifted it as you drank. "Thank you..." You said as best as you could.

"Don't move,I'll try finding a way to fix this." Placing everything back they then placed their hands on you and then you felt yourself being lift up. "There are still a few zombies running around.It's surprising that you're even breathing still," They said as they ran still carrying you "I'll take you to the hide out and patch you up there are others waiting."

You drifted off again but with a feeling of protection because of them.You were gonna get help and it made you happy.