Hospitalized Reader x Zombie Creature Part 1/3

"Expect the unexpected" you told yourself.You know damn well you were gonna need a lot of fate if you wanted to survive.There wasn't much to work with but you were trying your best. Not much came to mind when you woke up. You didn't know if you were the only one alive not that hospital,you hoped you were unless it was another human. All that you could remember was hearing strange noises in your sleep. you tried to get out of the bed.Your body didn't seem to be in the best condition.You leaned on the bed trying to breath and go.

Suddenly you heard a strange noise.

Was that laugher or something else?

Panicked,you searched the room and that's when you saw it,a small creature in the corner staring right at you.You stood still,you couldn't move,you didn't know what to do.The thing just stared at you,it's mouth was bloody with some other parts of it's body.The messy hair covered a little bit of its eyes but you can see they've been scratched out. the nails and teeth seemed sharp and it worried you that it would pounce due to the fact he was in position.

The two of you seemed to have some sort of staring contest except one never blinked but twitched.

The creature stood up,but and started to walk to the other side.You kinda guess it didn't notice you but you didn't want to take any chances.The thing began knocking down a trash can next to the desk.You moved slightly but knocked over the machine that was your live support that you just remembered about,then again you never paid much attention to begin with.The Creature turned his head and you felt like you were gonna piss yourself.

You kept thinking it was the end at this point until you realized,despite his or her looks were utterly terrifying it seemed harmless towards you? All it did was crawl towards you like a dog that made you jump slightly.

You know talking wouldn't help much but you went for it.

"Hello...Who are you...?" You said trying to sound somewhat confident. It only turned it's head then looked at the door that had claw markings all over. "Do you want to get out?" It looked back at you then turned again.

You supposed it was a yes and decided to looked around the room for anything of use.All there was is a medical bag with first aid so there's that.You didn't feel as sick as before,nor were there any noises coming from anywhere else other then your 'friend'.

You decided to see what waits ahead.

Expect the unexpected,Expect the unexpected.