Infected! Reader x Male! Hunter

A/N: If any of the names are yours, you are welcome to change it.
I hope you guys enjoy this treat, it felt nice to write again admittedly.
___________________________

It's cold...I can't feel much of anything, just cold and numb.

I can't recall how long It's been, how long I've been like this. I just know everything went downhill the green flu started spreading. I lost track of time, has it been a few days..? Months..? I really can't remember.

My family and friends..did they suffer the same fate? Possibly..

I tried getting up from the tree I laid by, but to no avail. I'm tied to it, makes me assume my friends didn't want to just end me. I struggle more, and more trying to break free- I screeched as I tried again. The other infected around me paid no attention as they were seemed to have lost all sense of thought. I hope I don't end up the same..then again it might be a bit too late for hope-

From what it seems I might just be here to either die from starvation, the flu's final stages, or a bullet from a survivor.

Speaking on which, hungry started setting in. I felt an urge to tear into something, rip it to shreds. I started to start struggling again, especially when I heard gun shots.

I noticed a few infected getting killed, this made me panic a bit. Some of them took notice and ran towards the source.

There were survivors near! I started feeling an urge to break lose again. I started screaming again, I then managed to get an arm lose with my efforts. Most of the other infected were getting killed trying to go towards them. If anything they should probably strike from behind. That would be smart. I would try that if only the rest of my body wasn't strapped to the tree! I'm sorry my friends, I know you guys had good intentions...but right now being tied is a pain.

"Aw that's just terrible, isn't it?"

I stopped and turned my head towards the voice to see a woman, two guys were behind her. The men looked similar to each other, they were most likely twins.

The woman appeared a bit sad over the site of me being stuck there. One of the twins scoffed at her actions.

"You're kidding right? It's just another infected, nothing special."

"If anything we should probably just end the bastard's life!" the other man chimed in. The two seemed very disgruntled, I kinda wondered why.

"Or we can just move on, there's no need to waste a bullet you know." The girl responsible back, she turned to them looking annoyed and then sighed "Come on, we don't have time for arguing or playing games. We need to find more survivors."

I watched as the woman started to walk away, but the twins just looked at each other and smirked. They whispered something to each other and then set a plan into action.

"Wait a minute Leslie, I wanna try something!" One of them spoke but she just sighed "David I swear to god, if you waste anymore resources I-"

"Let him do it Leslie! Besides we're not wasting anything!" The other shouted as he got closer to me.

"What is he even gonna do anyways?" Leslie asked before David laughed.
"I'm gonna try kicking his head off!"
Leslie just looked confused at David and his brother.
"I don't think that's possible-"

"You don't know if you don't try!"

"You know what? I'm outta here, if you two are gonna be like that I'm not gonna bother-" she grumbled before walking off "You two are really too into this whole apocalypse thing.."

David and his brother just looked at each other.
"Hey Will, what's her problem?"
"Doesn't matter, we can just mess around with this zombie until we get back, we're smart enough to not die from some helpless little thing!"