Screamer

On the second floor,you were hiding in one of the worker rooms of the asylum,under a table. It wasn't the best idea but it was something at least. You didn't have much to work with. The entire area was all trashed,and all the light source came from a flashlight that was eventually going to run out off juice. Zombies slowly crept around the halls. If only you can get to the bottom floor,there was a better chance of survival...or a death trap.

You quickly crept into another worker room and closed the door,sighing in relief. That's when you realized a zombie was on the ground slowly dragging itself,guts somewhat spilled. In panic you smashed its head with the coffee maker making a loud noise. Realizing what you did you had to think quickly as a few groans came from the outside. That's when you had a disgusting but clever idea. With the brains from the zombie you killed,You smeared it along with some of the other guts on your clothes and did you best not to breath in the scent.

After trying to avoid vomiting from the wrenched smell You looked down making sure you didn't miss any spots. "Well..here goes nothing..." you told yourself as you walked out and noticed zombies at the door standing.They didn't seem to think you were human so you did your best to move slowly and walk down.It worked and you managed to get to the last floor which surprisingly didn't have as many zombies,that's when you looked outside and saw a crowd of them around.

You had to be smart about this,maybe there are less if you go to the back of the building.

After passing a few boxes through a hallway you realized there was two doors.You passed by one room and you could've sworn there was the sound of laughter.You stood there afraid.Was it a zombie or a patient? You honestly couldn't tell,so you slowly but surely stepped closer.You took the flashlight out and shined it towards the door. You peaked you head in and spotted a figure,sitting in a corner. It had to be a patient,he had a straight jacket on.His face was covered by his long dark and somewhat messy hair.You walked in and didn't shine the light directly at him.You worked here for a short period of time but knew it wouldn't be smart to scare him like that.You got close and tried to placed a hand gently on them which was a terrible idea.He jumped in panicked and began to scream which made you realize he was a zombie when you saw his face.He tried to get himself closer in a corner.You stepped back trying to head to the door but he turned at you.

You looked back at him and got tackled down.He weighed down on you so you couldn't move but he seemed to calm down a lot more once he was on you. You were slummed against the wall with him on your lap.A small whimper was heard coming from him.You hesitantly wrapped your arms around him.He laid closer.

You blushed,He breathe heavily as he rocked a bit.Apparently he hated being touched in certain places because of the fact he would growl.This lasted for quite a bit but you weren't sure if it was going to stop.

You woke up realizing that you had fallen asleep.You noticed the guy was on the floor instead,You got up and planned to walk out but he noticed you and cried out softly.It scared you a bit but you sighed and felt saddened. He didn't want to be alone.

So you took him with you,but there was a bit of trouble ahead right out those doors.

As you walked out you gasped in shock by the amount of zombies that were still around the area and ended up smelling your scent,your disguise had worn off!

You had to think of something before they could get to you but that's when your friend helped you out.

He ran pass you and some of the zombies before screaming and running. For a second you were going to follow him but realized the screaming led the zombies away.You managed to catch on that was left behind and used them for the smell.Doing the same terrible process.

It made you realize that that zombie didn't like you for the zombie smell. He saved you and it made you wonder if it was because of the fact you helped him. Then again you worked at the asylum and he had to be a patient.The straight jacket gave it away but you couldn't put a finger for what his name is.

You thought about until you realized

Paul was his name.

Yes it was.You remembered he had the same long dark hair that you would help him comb when looking after him and tried to feed him.You remember thinking he was cute,and he would sometimes thank you but always screamed if the person who came in wasn't you.

No wonder.

Eventually after gathering a few supplies you ran into him again.He tackled you a bit and he was somewhat lose from his jacket."Need any help...Paul?" He looked at you "What? Taken back that I remember?" He seemed to understand and nodded. You laughed a bit and helped him.

The two of you continued surviving, Paul would occasionally led hoards away as well as to try defending you. The two of you would also spend time in safe houses.Paul would love hugging you as you played with his hair.He may be a zombie now but to you he was still the lovable patient(dork).

Life was actually not so bad.

A/N-honestly I feel terrible for saying "you know what I'm not going to write" and yet here I am...I think I ended up losing a few people but I probably shouldn't worry about it.

Thanks for reading!