Smoker x Reader

You guys have been walking for awhile trying to avoid attracting a horde of zombies,You and your friends really wanted to get to the helicopter that was heading towards the mall."We're halfway there" You hear Nick said as he began reloading his shotgun "it shouldn't be too far..I hope" "let's just hope there's not a tank waiting for us" Ellis laughed "either way we're gonna kill that son of bitch" "well then what are we waiting for,let's get to the mall"."hey guys,let's go through that gun shop,I need a different gun or at least some bullets" you told holding your axe (or whatever Melee weapon you like) "sounds like a plan" Rochelle said.You guys ran inside to find the gun shop full of brand new and beautiful guns and a few supplies like life kits and pills."Jack pot baby!" "Wow look at all these guns!" "Well come on let's get all we can!" You here a small static-like noise and walk to where it is coming from.You find a small button next to a speaker "Hello..?" "Why yes?" You were very surprised to here someone else on the line "Where are you?" "Well you see I barricaded myself on the roof of the gun shop but it appears that there's something I forgotten,I forgot Coke! How about we make a little deal?you get me some Coke and I let you have those guns for free and get rid of that giant truck blocking the way" You looked over your friends who seemed to like the deal so you agreed "As long as we can have these guns we'll do it" "you got yourself a deal" you hang up as you grab your gun "who's ready for this!" "Sure let's do this!" You run outside to find it oddly quiet,you make your way to the store to find it lock "there must be an alarm" "get ready in three,two,one!" Ellis ran inside while the rest of you guys had defended him,"this shouldn't take too long" "I got it!" "Come on!" You started running but suddenly stopped feeling something wrapped around your waist pulling you in the other direction. Shocked to find Yourself gonna up a building to obviously find a smoker."Hey you guys!help-" the smoker covered your mouth "can't you *cough* just keep quiet for a *cough* few minutes?" You were shock to find out that he(or she)could speak  "you can talk-?"
"Sshh *cough*" you watch as the truck had blown up and your friends continued when they thought you were dead "Great...they left me for dead"(hehe get it?ok in sorry) you thought to yourself "hey,you know I thought you were *cough* very pretty (or handsome) for a survivor" you slightly blush "um thanks..?" "Hey let's say forget those others and you can join me" you didn't know what to say and of course you had dropped your gun and melee weapon "well you see I prefer actually having a weapon to protect myself with" "don't worry about it, you have me" he (or she) told you giving you a kiss on the cheek,making you red. "Let's go" "where are we going?" "You'll see~,but do you *cough* want a cigarette?"