Tank x Armless!Zombie Reader

Note:the tank in the story is limping kinda like how a dog does
Anyways here's the story:

The Tank,A horribly powerful zombie that can take out the entire team, something you don't want to run into.
Then again it won't fully matter since you aren't alive,but you aren't dead either.You are a zombie.An armless one to be exact.If attacking any wild life(if there was any left to satisfy your hunger) you would "tackle" them and bash you head and bite it.You've been armless since the infected invaded your house.You managed to escaped without arms and found a hiding place.Sadly,it didn't take long before you transformed into a zombie.

Lying down next to a pile of trash you hear bullets being fired.Survivors,But this wasn't a good sign for you.You had to run so they didn't kill you but it was difficult to get up when lying down.Attacking wouldn't be the best either.You hear footsteps coming close and all you did was lie there."hey look at this!" One survivor laughed "That's just sad" "should we kill it?" "What do you think?" "Good point" The man said as he pulled out a pistol and aimed it at your head.You feared the end was near.

Suddenly,you feel the ground shake. The survivors seemed to notice too.
"What's going on?" "Guys,I think there's..." Then from on the top of a building came down a tank.One of them was missing a leg."Tank!" Another member yelled.They began to shoot at them with their guns but nothing seemed to stop them.They charged at the team.

One survivor was thrown at the wall. Another was smashed into the ground.
The other two ran away to only get attacked by a horde."just run dammit!" "I can't" "guys help me-!" One survivor yelled before being crushed by a car.
"Jack!" "Forget him!just run!" The last two got away.You just watched an entire war go on,and the one man army won.The tank began to "walk" towards you,Your one legged savior did their best to gently pick you up.They carried you and took you to an abandoned house a few blocked away.

The house was two stories high,Two walls were torn down.Inside on one side was a big couch that was flipped over,and broken tv, they other,had a kitchen that wasn't in the best condition.The tank went inside,flipped the couch over and placed you on it.
"...where?" You shuddered,"My place" he groaned out. "Why did you save me?" The tank looked down,silence came over,then they turned "hide here,don't leave,I'll be back" they began to move outside "also if you need help call me"

----------------------------------------------
Hey guys,TYR here! I haven't been posting due to unfortunate events and lost motivation to write but now I'm back!