Hunter x Reader

I wanna give some credit to Dark_spartan_  because they gave me some encouragement and stuff :p

It was still day light but of course it didn't mean you were safe at all.You were all alone,the rest of your team was dead.There weren't many zombies around,but you knew that it meant nothing cause you can still die by special infected."great...I'm almost out of bullets...," you sighed "maybe these houses have some things I can use." you mutter to yourself as you walked into a small trailer that was horrible messy,there was a smell of rotting meat too.You searched the house,but you couldn't find anything and gave up. You decided to go to the next house since you were really desperate now, and you didn't wanna die cause you feared and witness death.Just then you could've swore you heard a low growl, alarmed,you pulled out your katakana and looked everywhere,spotting nothing."weird.." You turned around and walked inside to suddenly get pounced from behind. "Shit!" You yelled as you fell on your back,feeling it was end for you.To your surprise thought,instead of clawing and scratching the crap out of you,he began to hug you? They had their arms around your waist beginning to purr. Confused,you stared "ummm.." They looked up at your blushing face smiling. "I'm sorry but can you let go? Or at least not hug me so tightly?" You asked as they just stared,do they even understand English?A few awkward moments later they licked you making you jump."huh?!" You blushed harder and they chuckled,or at least you think they did.It was like a growl and laugh mixed together,you couldn't really describe it.They let go and got up, Picking me up."thanks" I said as they nodded and ran off.I wonder what that was about in many ways.