Part 2/3

Surprisingly the hospital was deserted or most of it was.You don't remember that especially when you used to watch zombie movies. Running around trying to find anything of use was also extremely difficult.The doctors probably escaped with whatever supplies they could carry.

Your new friend was interesting to say the least. At one point he would act like some animal to some human?? You didn't know how to put it and as much as it scared you,you didn't want it to hurt you.

Around the hallway near the exit you saw three zombie like creatures.You still didn't have anything to defend yourself.Backing away to on trip and fall was just the next perfect thing to happen.The figures ran towards you screaming.That was until your friend had ran in front and began attacking.

After witnessing a bunch of monsters trying to ripped each other apart you didn't know what to say considering your friend had won and ran in front of you with one of their arms in its mouth.
As disturbing as it was you hesitantly patted its head.A small sound between a laugh and cough was heard.

You decided to get up and try to head for the door to find that the lock was broken so you were able to open the door.

Your eyes began to sting as the light from the sun hits you. The area just seemed empty but you didn't want to take any chances. Before walking any further than the fence that surrounded the hospital your friend (or maybe even protector at this point) ran towards another building across a block or two "Hey! Wait for me!" You began to yell as you tried your best to run.

You must've ran at least five blocks or so but it didn't matter to you.You didn't want to be alone.As much as your legs burned you continued but stopped at a small bench where a park was. Sitting down trying to catch your breath and wondering where he was.or was it she? You couldn't really tell. Either way you eventually continue to walk once you began hearing that laugh.

The laugher took you to a destroyed apartment building.Again,everything was empty.You noticed the doors to all the rooms were opened and saw a small humanoid creature popped its head out. It what them.

You went inside and looked around. You saw some personal belongings were still there.A part of you wasn't sure if they were left behind or not. Like why yes it's all messy but it didn't look like anybody packed up to leave. Clothes were still in the dressers,picture frames were damaged but the actual photo was fine but it look liked an animal-

Wait

You turned to see them still crouched down looking at you like a dog you can say.You looked back at the picture then turned to him once more. "Is this you...?"

The photo had a young lady/man in a somewhat fancy attire,that happens to look like the same thing they are wearing except torn to shreds.

You carefully took the picture out and looked at the back.The initials KC was on it."Kc? Is this what you used to be?"
You show the picture to them and no reaction.