Male!Hunter x Reader x Male!Smoker p.2

The smoker heard mostly everything and wanted to somewhat help to but was too nervous.He realized that Ryder guy had taken interest in you.He didn't want that to be the case.

The two of you continued the way as he followed you guys into the somewhat broken store Ryder mentioned.
"Surprising how there's still a bunch of stuff in there.." you mentioned as you picked up a bag of chips.The smoker was trying his best to sneak but began to throw into a coughing fit which got your attention."What was that!?" You said as Ryder got in front of you."get behind me." He began walking towards the store front.You noticed where he was going,there was smoke. "So much for trying." You heard as the smoker
stood up and showed himself. One of the first things you noticed was all the tongues. That was what wrapped around you and saved you.The two of you were about to attack each other until you stopped them.

"WAIT!" You shouted scaring them. They turned to you "Are you the same guy who saved me from that hoard of zombies at the gate?" The smoker coughed then smiles happily "Thats right! I heard the commotion and saw you,name's Daniel,you?" He bowed down a bit want then shakes your hand."(y/n), thank you so much for helping me back there,I don't know how to repay you." "You don't have to,unless you want to-"

"Alright,lets get back to why you came here (y/n)!" Ryder said in a annoyed tone. "Oh right!" You went to one of the shelves and started getting what you can. "You two can help me by getting some more supplies on the other side!" You mentioned before getting distracted by what you were doing. Ryder pulls Daniel to the other side.

"Listen here Daniel,I know what you're trying to do and I won't allow it." Ryder whispered in a harsh tone."Same thing goes here Ryder,At least I saved their live.*cough*" "So?I'm helping them too!" Ryder then tugs on Daniel's ripped shirt "you can't and won't stop me,but I'll like to see you try."
"Well if you insist." Was all Daniel said with a chuckle before he walked over towards you.

"Wait shit,no stop!" Ryder was all you heard before witnessing Ryder tackling Daniel to the ground. "Guys!what the hell!?" You ran over trying to pull Ryder off Daniel."Stop it (y/n)! I'm not going to let him have-ACK!" Ryder spat as he began getting choked by Daniel by one of his tongues. "What are you talking about!?Stop this nonsense right now!" You yelled as they both stopped fighting and got up.The silence grew awkward between everybody.You sighed "What is this about...?" They both looked at each other "I wanted to ask you something." Daniel said planning to talk a step forward but Ryder stops him "Same here."  "Both of you can ask then." You said noticing the nervous look on their faces but determined nonetheless.

"will you go out with me!?" Was what they both said which shocked you a bit.
You starred knowing that you barely knew them but both seemed sweet and helped you.Sadly,you had to make a move.

Ryder ending

You noticed the determination on Ryder's somewhat bloody face."I'll choose Ryder.." His face instantly was lit up and he then jumped at you hugging you tightly. Daniel still sat there not knowing what to say. "What's wrong Daniel? Sad that I won and you lost?" Ryder laughed as Daniel gave a distasteful look. "I can always change my mind you know." Was all you said before Ryder panicked saying "Woah, woah,woah!I was joking,isn't that right D?!"  Daniel nodded before asking "What do I do now?" The two looked at each other "you can still join us the more the better." You said "Alright if you say so...".

Daniel ending

This wasn't an easy choice, but you remembered the fact you wouldn't be here if Daniel didn't help you. His fingers were together along with his eyes closed."Daniel..." was all you said. "WHAT'!?" Ryder shouted as Daniel looked surprised and walked as he kissed your hand."Not fair (y/n)" "You wanted me to make a choice so I did"
"Whatever so much for helping you" he pouted."Will it make you any better if you can still go with us?" You asked "maybe..." Ryder grumbled.

Threesome ending

You honestly couldn't decide,Ryder is helping you out but Daniel saved you life. "I can't decide." Was all you said hesitantly. "I like both of y'all,you two had helped me and it's making this more difficult." The two stared before Daniel spoke "why don't you just take us both?" Ryder looked at Daniel then turned to you "That could work,want to try it and see how it goes?" You looked at them both then nodded.The two of them walked and hugged you. Daniel was going to kiss you before Ryder said he wanted to kiss you first.You were going to allow him before Daniel kissed Ryder first then you while he was a bit shocked.The two of you laughed then continued on your way.

No one ending

Despite everything you though it was too early."I'm sorry but I'm going to decide yet it's too early,I barely know you two." Both of there faces fell down but they nodded." Let's get a move on now." You walked out as they followed you.From then on they continued to try getting to know you so they would get their chance.

A/N
Talk about having no motivation yet writing another chapter that's close to 1000 words because you get a spark while pulling a all-nighter.
Thanks for all the votes guys! I might release another book for different one shots.Who knows.