Male!Hunter x Reader x Male! Smoker p.1

'For the love of god' You thought as you realized you didn't have any bullets left and kept running from the hoard of zombies.As you ran you tried looking around for other things to use,but unlike video games you weren't able to actually find any weapons conveniently lying around.So you hurt continued rubbing through the building somewhat running into more zombies cursing at yourself for doing so.

You noticed a tall gate in the center two buildings and head towards it but realized it was locked.Looking back seeing a few Zombies running at you you had no choice but to try climbing. You jumped and tried to go over until you realized one of them got your ankle.You screamed as you tried kicking him off but the others also grabbed on you.You started to thing it was the end.

You weren't aware of anybody else being near you,somebody to help you but there was.On the right building there was a smoker. He heard the screaming and ran off seeing you getting pulled.It was like some weird love at first sight thing.He didn't know why but he helped you.

He wrapped his long tongue around you and pulled.You panicked not knowing what just got you but realized it was allowing you to get over.You kicked off the zombies before they can bite you. After getting over you realized the thing that was wrapped around you was slimy.A bit disgusted you took it off and noticed it was torn.Whatever it was got its tongue ripped from helping you. You looked up not seeing anybody that could've done it and hoped for the best that it wasn't coming back for revenge. "Great now these zombies are mutating due to this stupid flu." You were a bit lost in thought before you heard a few bangs from behind you.They couldn't see you but they can smell you.

You snapped out of it and continued running after all most people die from doing nothing in anything.The area appeared to be the city park which was huge.You looked around not seeing anybody in sight which honestly made you more paranoid.You felt like you were being watched.You were and it was in one of the trees.

In one of the tall Oak trees was a hunter watching your every move. Chewing on a arm he watched. Something intrigued him about you. He watched from above as you walked around looking for supplies. That's when he decided to give a hint and dropped the arm to the ground making a noise.This scared you and you slowly walked over seeing two bodies on the ground.One who was a women with a backpack.You rushes over and took the bag and realized it was pretty heavy. A crowbar was nearby too but what was next to it made you realize that was probably what made the sound.

A half eaten arm.

You were about to run before getting pounced on.You were on the ground and was about to scream and try hitting him.Before you did that he covered your mouth "I'm not here to hurt you.."
was all you heard.He uncovered your mouth and got off."See the end over there? There a building that might have supplies." He pointed at the end towards a few more buildings. "Wait a minute," you said "How do I know I can trust you?you're a zombie plus Are there actually supplies?". "Well I haven't killed you yet have I? Plus it would be a waste to see a pretty face go in all this chaos." You blushed slightly the comment,then said "thanks,so I'm assuming you dropped the arm to show me this?" "Yep!" "Nice to know..well I'm going to go now..." Once he heard that he panicked a bit."Wait wait! I want to go with you" you turned to him "really?"."After all I said of course! I was actually getting bored in that tree up there and don't worry I'm pretty strong!" He said trying to flex a bit.You laughed a bit at that statement but agreed nonetheless. "What are we waiting for?lets go!My name is (y/n) by the way,what's yours?"

The smoker was hearing this as he hid nearby.

"Oh my name is Ryder."

Things were going to get interesting.