(Fem! Witch x Fem! Reader) Comfort Cuddles on a Cold Night

I stared at the wall reading the many different messages past survivors have left behind. Some were a bit humorous and hopeful, others..not so much. I sighed a little as I took a drink from the water bottle I had.

As much as I would like to meet another survivor I knew it simply wasn't possible. Even if they were to have gotten out this far like me I'm sure they would probably question me for how I have trust in special infected.

Well...it's not just trust, it's love. Also, it's not just any special infected, but a Witch. Arguably one of the more deadly infected but to me it's no big deal and in fact is actually more a perk when you get close to one.

Just as I kept thinking to myself about how others would think until I suddenly heard a small whimper behind me. I turned my back to see my love.

My love, she had herself wrapped up in a blanket, her body shaking. Tears were streaming down her face, sorrow-filled eyes staring at me.

"Hey don't cry, what's wrong?" I asked her.

She looked away for a second before looking back at me, still shaking. She then proceeded to run towards me, dropping the blanket and hugging me, making sure her claws don't scratch me. She started crying more as she cling onto me.

"Aww...will you feel better if I were to cuddle up with you in bed right now?" I smiled softly as I hugged her back, thinking she was a bit attention starved at the moment. My assumption was made correct as she nodded and had wiped some of her tears away.

"Great, now come on...let's go right now then." I told her as I brushed some hair out of her face with my hand.

With a smile creeping up on her face she went to go pick up the blanket. I walked alongside her to one of the rooms that had a mattress and several pillows that my love had gathered earlier. She jumped onto the bed and sat there, waiting for me now. I kept the jacket I had on and just climbed in with her. I laid down, resting my head on one of the pillows and allowed the Witch to rest herself on top of me.

I laughed as she moved a bit trying to get comfortable. She moved carefully making sure I don't get hurt in the process. She may have been a bit cold as well, after all that's why we've been staying in the safe house for awhile, to survive the cold...

The more I thought of it though it made me feel a bit back when I first met her. Even now she's still in her undergarments but at least I could try my best to give her comfort.

I kept getting lost in thought but once again I got out of it. The Witch noticed my moments of silence where I get a bit too lost within myself. I tried to calm her down but if anything I should try to do the same.

I couldn't explain it, ever since I met her I've felt much happier about this flu. She's been helping me fight through it, even though I don't know her name...it's funny really but then again she doesn't talk and hasn't given me much of a hint on what her name could be.

Regardless of the details I wasn't going to complain. Having her cuddled up with me in bed felt peaceful, I wasn't scared of her hurting me. I trust her.

I smiled at her as she seemed a bit heavy-eyed. There was only so much to do around here, I can't blame her for feeling that way.

She looked back at me and moved a little, just enough to where her lips were able to give me a kiss on my cheek. I blushed and chuckled before I proceeded to do the same to her, except I did it twice on both sides of her face. She seemed to enjoy that as a smile had grown.

She laid back down and continued hugging my body, listening to my heartbeat as I played with her hair. It started to feel much warmer as we slowly started drifting off to sleep.

Before fully falling asleep I thought to myself, it didn't matter what others think, after all maybe there was potential for a cure. That way both her and I could live a normal life. Even if that didn't happen I'm willing to spend all my time with the girl I know will always be by my side, and of course I'll do the same for her.

(A/N: A bit of fluff containing 795 words. Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays everybody! I know I've been inactive on this book and I do feel guilty about it but it warms my heart to see you guys still enjoy these. I was thinking about making some imagines/hcs for each infected so that might be up next. Love you guys, hope you are all safe at times like these.)