Female! Spitter x Female! Reader

You remembered the time when you were at the bar with everybody else throwing a party.You guys drank like there's no tomorrow!The next day you had a hang over and founded out one of your friends never came home when you got a call from their boyfriend. Obviously you guys panicked and formed a search party.It didn't take you that long to find her on the ground dead. Whatever attacked her ended up spreading more of what is now called the green flu. It saddens you to think that everybody you know is dead now.

You didn't know where to go.You were in a different town now that's much,much smaller then where you grew up.A few houses were barricaded but seemed to be burned.While passing the park a store and bar next to each other caught your attention.You needed to get most of what you could carry since you didn't want to slow yourself down but dies due to lack of supplies. Despite being locked you smashed one of the stores windows and climbed inside.You noticed the placed was mostly empty,there wasn't much left.Annoyed,you sighed and decided to check out the back but that's when you heard a noise.It was coming from the other side where the bar is. A weird screech and bang was heard from behind the door.You felt hesitant to open it.You didn't know if it was a human or zombie which made you more fearful.You sat down staring realizing that something was flowing under the door.The sound of the floor burning as the green liquid poured through.

Acid.

As if the noise wasn't bad enough to make you fearful.You realized the door was slowly about to break down.You got out a bar and stood still.A sudden burst of wood was heard,You saw the women that stood before you. You felt a somewhat attraction but you didn't know why.Maybe it was the clothes she was wearing.Her bra was showing as half her crop top was off along with her pants slightly off,enough to see pink underwear.The hair was in two messy tails.One thing that won't go unnoticed was her neck along with her mouth that drooled the acid.

The two of you started at each other. You didn't know if you should attack considering her not trying to kill you but that's when she took leaned over leading to more acid spilling.A noise was made as she then spat at the counter.You jumped a bit but you kept noticing that she would lean in different directions trying to get the acid out but it must of been never ending.You noticed a bucket near a few knocked over boxes.You went over and picked it up and proceeded to slowly move towards her.The bucket was placed down in front of her and she watched you.As you backed up a bit she leaned a bit and watched as acid poured into the bucket.

Another noise was heard from her and it sounded more delighted or the most you could get.The acid stopped after a while and the pail was full.You dumbed it out of the window where you came from and out it back.The spitter had ran up to you giving you a hug.

The hug lasted for a while but some things come to an end for a short period of time.Especially with the fact acid began to burn your skin and you two had to let go.

You remembered the area was empty and that you felt lonely being by yourself.Now that you had that spitter you felt much better.

Eventually after awhile of being together,You looked through more building to find out the spitter's name was Cindy.