Jockey x Reader

Hey guys,thanks for 17 followers! Anyway...let's get on with this One-Shot! Hope you guys enjoy~
--------------------------------------------
Kiddie land was place you went to as a kid but now it's what Nick told everybody else "Now we can die there as adults".

Of course you were the only one alive,but you were pretty used to being lonely.Walking along the path you hear a creepy laugh or at least you assumed it was laughter.Scared,you turn around in every direction with your gun. "dammit Jockey..." You muttered is looking around,there weren't too many zombies since again you killed them and had to waste two life kits.You knew this was gonna be your death,no one was gonna save you.Already low of health as it is.You heard the laughter get closer,you turned around.

Nothing,until you felt something tug your pants gently.Alarmed,you turned back and looked down.There they were, Standing there.In fear you pointed your shotgun at them,and shot.You ended up missing as they dodged and jumped on your head, making you drop your gun.

You panicked,and you were about to scream,but the Jockey covered your mouth and hugged your head and started steering you.They lead you down the fun slides and into a small room.Eventually they ended up accidentally making you bump into one of the walls of the rooms and falling.

"Ow!Mother Fucker!" You yelled as you fell to the ground,the Jockey barely even on your head.They got up and pointed to a small table that was in the room,he ran towards it and grabbed what appeared to be a life pack.You slowly got up and stared,he began to patch up some of the injuries you had.

Confused as ever,you still sat there on the floor."Why are you helping me?" You asked them all they did was laugh."You can't talk can you?" Again,another laugh.You sighed "well thanks for the health and all,but I should get going-" You were about to get up until he got in front of you. "Uhh? What's wrong?" You asked the Jockey as they hugged you,making you feel nervous.

They must've noticed since they stopped and stared laughing, and tilted their head."sorry,i was a little uncomfortable.." more laughter again "all I have is a frying pan...I guess you made me drop me gun" You said a little annoyed,They then ran back to the table and jumped top of it.You got up and noticed an Ak-47 on the small wooden table."Oh.." You felt kinda dumb for a bit before you thanked them again and left,but they followed you.You smiled and allowed it,Maybe you weren't alone after all.