He Took Her On A Date?

"Hold on" I said putting my hands up. I sat on the side of Stiles's bed, deep in thought. Stiles paced in front of me, energized as he tried to explain his theory. We had gone to bed but Stiles woke up, remembering what he was trying to call Scott about. With that, he woke me up and launched into a full blown explanation. "You're telling me Kate Argent, Chris Argent's sister, burnt down the hale house?" I asked, my eyes wide with surprise. 

"Yes!" Stiles nodded frantically. "It makes sense! She is totally crazy and wanted to take the quick way out! Not to mention how Peter keeps threatening Allison and her family! It all pieces together!" Stiles explained, frantically pacing, his hands moving around him at the speed of light as he spoke. I let out a sigh, resting my head in my hands. This was a lot to take in. 

'"Scott?" Stiles answered his phone which I hadn't even realized was ringing. I had a talent for that: zoning out. "Wait, slow down" Stiles told Scott. I couldn't make out what he was saying but he was speaking fast and seemed, well, panicked. "He took her on a date?" Stiles exclaimed, his eyes widening. I heard Scott shout something on the other end. 

"Who? Who took who on a date?" I asked, standing up. I felt anxiety rising in my stomach as I watched the expression of Stiles's face change. He hung up, stuffing his phone into his pocket. His nervous eyes finally met mine. 

"Peter took Scott's mom on a date" Stiles finally clued me in. I felt a wave of nausea wash over me. 

"Oh god" I muttered, an instant head ache blooming. "He's using her to threaten him isn't he?" I asked, my heart beat rising as all the possibilities of what he might do popped into my mind. 

"Yes but it's okay. Scott has a plan" Stiles explained, grabbing his coat from off of his chair and tossing me my coat. I shot him a confused look, slowly putting the jacket on. "But in order for it to work, we need to get going" Stiles said, grabbing my hand and pulling me out of the room and out of the house. I jogged behind him, following him to his Jeep. A light drizzle fell from the dark sky, a overwhelming feeling of imending doom deep in my stomach. I was drawn from my thoughts by Stiles's radio blasting through the car. I jumped, Stiles instantly turning down the music. "Sorry 'bout that. It's Scott's pump up music. Long story" Stiles dismissed it with a wave of his hand.

"Stiles where are we going?" I asked after a long period of silence as we drove. If I was being completely honest, I am still half asleep. Stiles chuckled a little shaking his head.

"Friends do friends favors" he replied, earning a quizzical look from me. As we drove I spotted a car pulled over on the side of the road. Stiles began to drive on the side of the road, heading right at the car. 

"Stiles" I warned, sitting up in my seat. He wasn't stopping as we got closer. "Stiles!" I shouted a second before he rear ended the car. "Stiles!" I exclaimed, looking at him. I looked ahead, watching as Ms. McCall and Peter got out of the car. Stiles laughed to himself, sending me a little wink. I chuckled, rolling my eyes as I got out of the car to stand behind Stiles. 

I looked to the side as I spotted two figures walking in the woods. Wait was that....Jackson and Derek? No, Derek couldn't be giving Jackson the bite. He is smarter then that. I mean Jackson has been threatening to tell the Argents so why would Derek reward him? Oh my god. He's going to kill him. "Stiles I gotta run" I said, kissing his cheek lightly before bolting away before he could ask why or where.

I ran into the dark woods, only glancing behind once to see Ms. McCall letting Stiles have it for successfully ruining her date. My feet pounded against the leaves that all blended together in the dark. I wove in and out of the tree, trying not to trip. I stopped, holding my breath. Then I heard foot steps not to far. They were close. I turned, running after them. I hated Jackson but I would not let him get killed. That just wasn't how I was....raised. I shook the thought of my parents out of my head. Focus on Jackson. I pushed myself forward, trying to catch up. My legs burned along with my lungs. I took deep breaths in and out, trying to steady my breathing.