Monster

The phone fell out of my hand, clattering to the floor of the car. I breathed heavily, trying to catch my breath. "Oh my god" I whispered, pressing my cold palm against my burning hot forehead.

"What happened?" Dean asked, picking up my phone, reading the text that I had left up on the screen. "One minute you're snoozing peacefully, the next you're screaming, hands a blazing!" Dean exclaimed. I shook my head, trying to gather my thoughts.

"I-I was in the woods with Scott and Derek in the dream. Gerarde cut a werewolf in half, declaring war" I recapped what I had seen. It was like a dream but it felt real which is why I guess my powers activated. But the weird thing is, I think that really happened" I whispered, not believing what I was saying.

"You mean you saw what Scott was seeing?" Sam asked. I nodded slowly. "Is that even possible?" Sam was baffled.

"I mean I have always known that once you heal someone, you have a sort of bond with them, since I have to give them a part of myself, there's a bond" I informed them, texting Scott back, asking what happened.

"Maybe its also a pack thing. Maybe-maybe in times of stress, people you heal can send you some sort of message" Sam suggested. I shrugged, closing my eyes for a moment, feeling overwhelmed. I should call Stiles. He could help me research- right. We were in a fight.

"I think I need to go home. Get a good night rest. I'm exhausted" I looked up at Sam and Dean. I turned looking at the window. We were in my driveway.

"We were actually waiting for you to wake up. You uh have the key" Dean said, scratching the back of his neck. I sighed, pinching the bridge of my nose. I slide out the side, walking towards the house. I stuck the key in the door, turning the knob.

I stepped inside, my house looking different than it had before. Where was I? I heard voices coming from the other room. I turned around, but Sam and Dean were no where to be found. I shrugged, venturing towards the sounds. My heels clicked along the hardwood floor until finally, I came to a dining room.

A father and his son sat at the table. I actually recognized the kid. I had healed him at the hospital a while back. Isaac was his name. And now that I looked, the other man was the one Sam and Dean were here investigating. Isaac sat trembling, staring at his father. All of the sudden, he knocked everything off the table, plates shattering on the ground. Isaac jumped up, curling up against the wall for shelter."What the hell!" I screamed, charging forward. "Isaac!" I shouted, wanting nothing more than to protect him.

Mr. Lahey picked up a glass jar before throwing it at Isaac. "No!" I screamed, extending my hand. But nothing happened. My powers were useless. The glass hit the wall right above Isaac's head, a piece of glass cutting his cheek. Isaac stood up, shaking as the blood dripped down his cheek.

"Now look what you did" Mr. Lahey scolded him. I aimed my hand at him, wanting to release the fury I was feeling at him. Teach him not to abuse his poor innocent son.

"You could have blinded me" Isaac raged, suddenly gaining a wave of courage. As I looked closer, I watched the blood run back up his face into the cut which then healed itself. No, that was impossible. Only werewolfs could do that. And the only alpha in town was Derek. Derek.

Two arms held me up as I looked shakily around. I looked up at Dean who stared quizzically down at me. Dean slowly let go, making sure I was standing up straight. I couldn't tell them what I had seen. This could put Isaac in danger. No I had to ask Derek. "Are you okay? Another vision?" Sam asked.

"No I uh am just tipsy. I guess that other vision really took a tole on me" I lied, feeling guilty as I did. "I'm uh just gonna head to bed" I said, giving them a nod before quickly retreating upstairs. I ran to my room, shutting the door behind me. I whipped my phone out of my pocket, dialing Derek. "C'mon" I muttered to myself as the other end rang and rang. Finally, Derek answered.