Did you kill her or not?

"So you killed her?" Stiles asked as him, Scott and I walked into school. Scott had just described a vivd dream he had had about attacking Allison.

"I don't know" Scott replied, obviously confused by the dream. "I just woke up. I was sweating like crazy and I couldn't breathe. I've never had a dream where I wake up like that before" Scott explained.

"Really? I have. It usually ends a little differently" Stiles joked, turning to wink at me. I shoved him lightly, shuddering.

"A I meant I have never had a dream that felt that real before. B never give me that much detail about you in bed again" Scott replied.

"I couldn't have said it better" I laughed, shaking my head. I checked my phone. Lydia kept texting me to see if I was okay after last nights game even though I already told her I was fine. I hadn't really heard from Allison this morning. I looked over at Stiles who was clearly thinking.

"Let me take a guess here" he began before Scott cut him off.

"No I know you think it has something to do with me going out with Allison tomorrow. Like I'm going to lose control and rip her throat out"

"No of course not" Stiles replied. I looked over at him, knowing he was lying. "Yeah that's totally it" he admitted. Scott bowed his head, clearly nervous. "Hey look its going to be fine alright? Personally I think you are handiling this pretty frickin amazingly. I mean its not like there's a lycanthropy for beginners class you can take" Stiles spoke comfortingly to his friend.

"Yeah not a class but uh maybe a teacher" Scott mumbled, knowing exactly how Stiles would react.

"Who Derek!?" Stiles shouted, slapping Scott in the back of the head. "Remember the part where we got him tossed in jail?" Stiles exclaimed. I squeezed his arm, reminding him just how loud he was getting.

"I know!" Scott responded, rubbing the back of his head. "But chasing her to the back of the bus it just felt so real" Scott continued to replay the memory in his head.

"How real?" I asked, thinking over my past experiences with werewolves and what exactly this dream might mean. Finally we reached the door.

"Like it actually happened" Scott replied as we stepped outside. All at once we gasped. In the parking lot, a bus door was crunched, hanging off the bus. Blood was splattered everywhere. Photographers and police men swarmed the bus, investigating. I swallowed, a sick feeling coming into my stomach.

"I think it did" Stiles gulped. Looking at all the blood began to make me feel queasy. I turned into Stiles's arm, burying my face. I really hoped Scott hadn't mauled Allison. Stiles wrapped his arm around my back, squeezing my arm. Scott turned storming into the building. Stiles gave me a small smile before we both began to follow him.

"Hey she is probably fine" Stiles tried to comfort his friend.

"She's not answering my texts Stiles" Scott whined, spinning in circles as he looked around the hallway.

"You know it could just be a coincidence" Stiles said. "A seriously amazing coincidence" Stiles muttered to me.

"You know if she's not dead I can always heal her" I added. Scott turned shooting me a small glare. "Sorry not helping" I apologized.

"Just help me find her" Scott said as he frantically searched the room. He was breathing heavily, obviously distraught as he turned and turned trying to find Allison. Getting this worked up was not going to help anyone. Scott's breathing increased, I began to fear he would shift. Scott turned, leaning up against the lockers. He let out a frustrated groan, slamming his fist into the locker, denting it.