Where is she?

Stiles

"You want me to take her to the formal?" Jackson seethed. I leaned back against the locker as my eyes swept the locker room. The memory of Emma saving me from Scott when she first moved here, flashed before my eyes. I sniffled, trying to ignore the throbbing pain in my chest. I turned back to Scott and Jackson.

"I don't want you to I need you to" Scott pleaded with him. I sighed, crossing my arms over my chest. I leaned my head against the lockers, staring up at the ceiling. With Emma gone, even the adderall isn't helping me focus. 

"Screw you" Jackson spat at Scott. "Ya know what? Screw you to" Jackson said pointing to me. I straightened up, offended. "In fact, screw each other" Jackson smirked. "Oh wait that's right, Stilinski has himself a girlfriend. Isn't she missing?" Jackson teased. Before I knew what was happening, I punched him square in the face. Jackson stumbled backwards into the lockers, sliding to the ground. Jackson pulled his hand away from his nose, looking at the blood that had begun to pour out of it. "Stilinski? What the hell?" Jackson exclaimed as he tried to whip the blood away. I was seething now. 

"Jackson Emma risked her life for you!" Scott exclaimed, anger appearing in his eyes. Jackson paled for a moment, seeming as if he had regretted what he said earlier. 

"Well you left me for dead" Jackson spat, standing back up as he was still dabbing away the blood. I felt satisfied at his pretty face all bloodied. 

"I got shot for you!" Scott shouted, instantly lowering his voice as he didn't want other people in the room to hear. 

"Oh yeah? Let me see the bullet wound" Jackson smirked. I had to put my hands behind my back to prevent me from socking him in the face yet again. Scott sighed, his face falling. 

"You know it healed" Scott whined, defeated. Jackson sighed happily. 

"Ah how convenient" he teased. I rolled my eyes, huffing obnoxiously. Scott shook his head. 

"Please just take her to the dance. Do it for Allison. Okay? She's in serious danger. I'm talking around the clock danger. She needs someone to keep an eye on her at the dance" Scott pleaded, using his puppy eyes. 

"Just have her dad do it" Jackson argued, gripping tightly onto the one strap of his backpack that sat on his shoulder. "He's the one who's actually equipped to handle this" Jackson droned. This asshole was relentless. 

"How am I supposed to do that without him finding out about me?" Scott shouted, losing his temper. I wasn't far behind him. My knuckles barely hurt. I could go for another punch right now. 

"Not my problem" Jackson cocked his head to the side. Jackson went to shove past me when Scott stuck his arm out, his hand hitting the locker. Jackson sighed, stepping back. 

"You're her friend to. You are. All that time you spent with her to get to me, tell me you didn't get to know her and like her. Its Allison! Its impossible not to like her" Scott said. "And I know you're Emma's friend to. You don't have to admit it but I know you know she is in danger" Scott said, his eyes drifting to me quickly and then back to Jackson. "We have to save her Jackson. In order to do that, we also need someone to watch Allison. Please" Scott begged. Jackson stared at him with a face that made it seem as if he might agree. "You can't tell me that you don't care if either one of them get hurt"

"Yeah? Well what if I get hurt?" Jackson asked.

"Then its worth it" Scott answered. Well Jackson if you got hurt saving Emma then Emma could heal you up kindly like I know she would because she is a good person, a lot better then you and she deserves to live and since you are being such an-