« Chapter 26 « New manager?

Y/N's POV

Class is boring like always. Sometimes I wish school never existed. Maybe all the time I wish that. I slump forward and put my head down while my teacher ran his mouth in the background. I sighed and looked out the window. I guess sitting next to the window has some perks.

During class I watched leaves fall down in front of the window. Some students were outside skipping class too. I might consider doing that, but I need to pay attention for finals, and getting caught seems scary. Finals is a week away too, I'd be dumb to start skipping now.

----------

The bell finally rang for lunch. I took my bag and left the classroom. I walked down the halls and outside the school. I peeked into the gym to see if anyone was there. To my surprise, no one was there. No Hinata or Kageyama.

I go back inside the school and walk around the halls. I come across a classroom that caught my eye. I looked inside and saw people around shocked. They were looking at Kageyama who was studying.

I tried not to laugh, the expression on everyone's faces was priceless. It was as if they were looking at a ghost.

Suddenly someone was gonna enter the classroom so I let them walk by me. Just as they were to enter the room. I called them.

"Hey, can you give this to Kageyama?" I ask them. I handed the person a box of milk and a note that stuck on it. They nodded as they walked up to Kageyama.

"Oi Kageyama, some girl from another class wanted to give this to you." They said as they put the milk on the table. He looked up confused and looked at the milk, then he looked at the door where I was standing. I gave him a thumbs up and left the classroom. Leaving him be. I decided to walk around just the halls for a few more minutes.

After 2 minutes of walking around, I just walked back to my classroom and went to my seat. I took out my lunch and started eating. I was honestly gonna skip it if they were in the gym, but seeing Kageyama, they were probably studying. That's a first.

I go back to my classroom and plop down on my seat, not knowing what to do. I didn't want to ask where the others are since I don't want to bother them. Come to think of it, I don't really know where Hinata and the other's classes are, I only know where Kageyama's is.

Sitting around for the whole lunch period didn't seem like a good plan. I got up from my seat and walked around the school again, without a particular goal. I bumped into a girl with blonde, short hair, one side of it was up and the rest was down. It was a really cute hairstyle.

"Sorry!" She yelled out and bowed. It was loud enough to attract attention from other people. "

"Wh- It's fine, don't need to be so loud" I chuckled as she apologized once again. She seemed flustered about something.

"What's your name?" I ask her. She seemed pretty nice, it wouldn't hurt to get to know her right?

"Ah, I'm Yachi Hitoka!" She says with awkward enthusiasm.

I smile and held my hand out.

"Cute name! I'm Y/n!" I say as she shakes my hand. She seems like a nice person to be friends with. We said goodbye to each other for now as we walked in separate ways.

----------

After lunch, class went by slowly, but it was manageable. I walked my way into the gym and peeked into it, to see if anyone was inside. I saw Daichi, Sugawara, Asahi, Tanaka, and Nishinoya. I walked inside and greeted them.

"Where's everybody else?" I ask.

"We are just early, they'll be here in a moment." Daichi says smiling as I nod.