« Chapter 14 « "SHUT UP!"

Y/N's POV

I wait for my brother to come home as I hear the door unlock. Nows the time. The door opens as I see his figure exactly how I thought. All messed up with his shirt torn and his lips swollen.

"Had fun?" I ask with a sarcastic tone which surprises him a bit.

"What do you mean? You're not going to give your brother a hug?" He asks as I roll my eyes, already mad.

"You reek of beer and your outfit is torn. Not to mention your swollen lips" I say expressionless with my arms crossed.

"Look, it's not what you thi-"

"It's not what I think huh? Since the first day, you've done this. Do you know how tired I am? I was so happy to see you until you show up like this. I go to school early in the morning, work, and now I have to do all the house chores. Do you know how TIRING it is?!"

"Look, I didn't go to the club or get hit up or anything. I promise." He said, clearly lying.

"Can you stop lying and be truthful for once?! Im tired of it and I want you to stop!"

"Look you don't u-"

"HOW COULD I NOT UNDERSTAND! YOU COME HOME REEKING OF BEER AND YOU APPEARANCE ALL MESSED UP!" I yell at him as he as he scoffs, pushing me aside hard as my arm and hand hit the wall really hard.

I grab his arm to stop him as he looks at me, grabbing my wrist. He had a firm grip as it started to hurt me.

"PLEASE! I want you to stop!" I notice how hard he's gripping my wrist as it starts to hurt a lot. I beg him to let go as he lets go. He looked annoyed and tired.

"Please, I want to come home with you there and not in the club.." I say which triggered the lever of his emotions.

"SHUT UP!" He yells as he slaps me hard on the face. His slap was hard which causes me to fall on the ground. I can feel it starting to burn really bad now as tears start to form in my eyes. I try not to let them fall as I tried to stay strong. I bring my hand to my face as I can feel a hand imprint. 

Suddenly, I can see him snap from his emotions as he realizes what he's done.

"Y/N, I-Im so s-"

"Save it.." I get up with tears in my eyes as I walk past him and into my room. I look at my clothes and the stuff from when I had the sleepover with Kageyama. I go pick up my phone and text Kageyama.

(Y/N) "Hey you up..?

(Kageyama) "Yea, why?)

(Y/N) "Uhm, sudden sleepover...?"

(Kageyama) "Why? Is something up? You're not the type to ask for a sleepover suddenly."

(Y/N) "I'm fine don't worry, but sleepover with Hinata I guess."

(Kageyama) "Uh, sure. My parents are out of town so you can come over with Hinata."

(Y/N) "Great, can't wait."

I go change and as I change, I notice the bruises on my arm and hand from when I hit the wall and a tiny bruise along my wrist. I sigh, trying not to cry as I put on a shirt and hoodie. I get my stuff and go downstairs.

"Where are you going?" Y/B/N asks as I sigh.

"Somewhere not where you are" I scoff.

"What?! Where?" 

"Why should I tell you." I say in a cold tone as I walk outside. For some reason, I couldn't hold my tears as they start falling down slowly. I go grab my bike and wipe my tears as I start going to Kageyama's house. When I arrived I let some of my hair cover my cheek which covered the slap mark as I roll down my sleeves, hiding my arm, wrist, and hand.