« Chapter 16 « Carnival

Y/N's POV

I walked back to where I was supposed to meet up with Kageyama and Hinata. I waved to them as Hinata ran up and gave me a huge hug.

"Wha- What's the hug for?" I ask, getting squeezed.

"You made up with your brother! I'm glad both of you guys are fine with each other now!" Hinata exclaims as I look at them surprised.

"You guys listened and saw the whole thing?" I said, confused as Kageyama nodded.

"You dumbos! I said to wait for me here, not to eavesdrop!"

"Sorry, we couldn't handle ourselves and we had to listen in." Hinata apologized as he looked at Kageyama, hitting him in the arm lightly. 

"Say sorry to L/N! Im not the only one who listened in!" Hinata says.

"Sorry.." Kageyama apologized, not looking at me with his hands in his pockets. I chuckled as I pat Hinata on the head and walked up to Kageyama, hitting him lightly.

"Dumbo." I say as I walk away.

"Who wants to go get boba! I'll pay!" I exclaim as Hinata jumps in excitement while Kageyama followed.

----------

As we drank our boba, we spotted Tsukishima and Yamaguchi walking around. 

"Oi Tsukishima! Yamaguchi!" Hinata calls out as they both turn around.

"Oh! What are you guys doing here?" Yamaguchi asks.

"We actually just went to take a walk around the park, where are you guys going?" I ask.

"Yamaguchi said there's a carnival a few blocks away from here so that's where we are going now."

"Wow, Tsukishima going to a carnival, never thought that would happen" I say, seeing him roll his eyes.

"It's weird to see the king go to takes walks in the park." He spat back as Kageyama scoffed.

"Can we come to the carnival with you guys? I mean it seems fun." Hinata asks.

"I mean, the more the merrier. Right?" Yamaguchi says, looking at Tsukishima.

"Fine." He says.

"Follow me, I know where it is."  Yamaguchi says as we all walk together.

"Hm, come to think of it, I've never been to a carnival before..." I say as Kageyama and Hinata look at me as if I killed someone.

"What?" I say as I get hit in the head by Kageyama.

"Are you crazy? You've never been to a carnival before?!" He exclaims as I rub my head.

"Well isn't that what I just said. Ow.." I say

"So you're telling me this is the first time you're going to a carnival?" Hinata asks as I nod.

"Weirdo" Tsukishima says as I run up to him and hit his head.

"Shut up!" I exclaim.

"I agree, you're kind of weird." Yamaguchi says as I gasp.

"You too!?" I say, looking offended. I suddenly got caught off guard with the sounds of people and carnival games.

"Seems like we're close." Hinata says. I look up to see a Ferris wheel and lights. I suddenly start running past everyone and ran towards the sound. I turned the corner and saw the carnival.

"Woah!" I exclaimed, looking at all the people, the games, and the rides. 

"Oi L/N, don't go running off like that stupid! You can get lost." I hear Kageyama yell as I turn around, seeing them run towards me.

"Dumbass" He says, hitting the back of my head.

"Ow, that hurt you know!" I said, rubbing the back of my head. 

"Seems like we're here" Yamaguchi says as we all look in front of us.

"Woah! Where to first! Let's do the games first!" Hinata says as I chuckle.

"Calm down, plus lets all stick together." I say as Tsukishima scoffs.

"You're talking about getting lost?" He says as I give him a glare.

"Shut up! I was excited!" I reply.

"Both of you shut up and lets play games already!" Hinata exclaims as we enter the carnival, headed straight towards the games.

----------

All of us are playing carnival games, competing with each other.

"YES!" I exclaim as I get a puppy plushie.

"Aghh DANG IT!" Hinata says, disappointed.  I look at him and see how disappointed he was. I actually felt kind of bad for him. I hand him the puppy plushie as I smile.

"Wha-, what are you doing?" Hinata asks.

"Here, take the plushie" I said, as he took it.

"Are you sure? I mean you can have it. I d-"

"Calm down, just keep it." I say, chuckling. I look behind me to see Kageyama watching Tsukishima and Yamaguchi play a game. Hinata and I go up to them to watch. Yamaguchi wins as he smiles, winning a dinosaur. 

"Hey, doesn't Tsukishima like dinosaurs?" Hinata says.

"Eh, he does?" Kageyama and Hinata say together. 

"Shut up Hinata" Tsukishima says as Yamaguchi hands the dinosaur over.

"Huh?" Tsukishima says.

"I mean Hinata said you like dinosaurs, so here!" Yamaguchi says.

"Just keep it." Tsukishima mumbles as I chuckle.

"I challenge you to a game!" I say, pointing to Kageyama with a grin on my face.

"It's on" Kageyama says as we rush to a game. We run to a game to hit the plates with the ball. I go first to start playing the game as the others watch. I end up loosing.

"Agh dang it!" I say as Kageyama snickers.

"Oi, you haven't even started, you can talk once you beat me. I say, crossing my arms.

"Fine" Kageyama says as he plays the game. He ends up winning. The prize was a tiny blue dragon plushie.

"Woah, Kageyama has good eye-hand coordination. TEACH ME!" Hinata says.

"Dang it! You even won a Tiny blue dragon plushie. I wanted that..." I say. Kageyama rolls his eyes, tossing the dragon plushie to me as I catch it.

"Take it, I don't really want it anyway" He mumbles as my eyes light up. I take off my book bag as I stuff it in the pocket of the book bag, head sticking out as if it was a pet.

"It's so cute" Yamaguchi says as I smile.

"Where to next?" Tsukishima asks as I grin. 

"I want to go against you Tsukishima! Let's see how good you really are at these games."  I say as

all 5 of us start walking away to the next game.

..........

Hi! This one's pretty short since I want to make the next plot in a different chapter. Sorry if I took quite a while to post this again, online classes suck and I'm not really caught up with the work. I hope you liked the chapter though :>