« Chapter 9 « Sleepover!

I noticed how in some of my chapters, I re-use a lot of words so I'll try and fix that to make the story better <3

Hinata's POV

"What is there to do..." I mumble to myself, looking around as I lie in my bed. I look at my phone and pick it up, noticing Kageyama's number. IVE GOT IT!

Kageyama, want to have a sleepover?

I send the message to Kageyama as I put my phone down, waiting for a response. A few minutes later and I hear my phone buzz. I open it to see Kageyama's reply

"Huh? Why?"

"I'm bored! There's nothing to do. Please!!!!!!"

"I don't really do sleepovers..."

"Come on! It'll be fun. I promise! :D"

"Fine, whos house and what time?"

"YES! Your house and at 6:00"

"Fine"

"YAY! :D"

"SHOYO! COME DOWNSTAIRS AND EAT BREAKFAST" My mom yells as I tell her I'm coming. When I go downstairs, I inform my mom about the sleepover

----------

It's finally 6:00 as I get all my stuff inside the car as we drive to Kageyama's house. When I arrive there I knock on his door. I wait for a few seconds and see Kageyama opening the door.

"Hi!" I greet him, doing a double high five.

"Hello" he greets back, doing a double high five awkwardly as he's not used to it.

Once I got settled in the house and put my stuff down, I look around to just see my and Kageyama in the house.

"Where are your parents?" I ask him.

"They're at work, they won't be back until tomorrow night so it's fine" He replies as I nod.

A few minutes later, both of us are on the couch bored. I take my phone out, deciding to text Tsukishima, Yamaguchi, and L/N if they want to come over. I looked a bit suspicious as I was smiling a lot and Kageyama seemed to notice.

"Oi Hinata, what are you doing? " He says as I jump, dropping my phone making it visible for Kageyama to read. Kageyama looked down at my phone wide-eyes as he glared at me,

"You invited Tsukishima, Yamaguchi, and L/N?! He says as I nod.

"It got boring so I invited them" I mumble as Kageyama rolled his eyes.

"Okay, Tsukishima and Yamaguchi aren't that bad but L/N!? I've never had a girl to stay over at my house except for my mom!" He freaks out as I laugh.

"Chill out Kageyama, It'll be fine. She's a fun friend!"

"You've only been her friend for a week." He tells him as I sigh.

"Yea, and I'm already closer to her than you. So shush!" I spat back

"Hinata I swear to g-" Kageyama's speech was interrupted by his doorbell as I sigh. Thank god, I got saved. Kageyama and I get up as he opens the door for us to see Tsukishima and Yamaguchi

"Hi!" I greet them as Kageyama does the same, letting them in. I do a high five with Yamaguchi

"So it's just you 2 plus me and Yamaguchi or is there going to be more people." Tsukishima asks.

"L/N is coming too!" I say happily as Tsukishima raises one eyebrow confused, looking at Kageyama.

"You invited her? I thought you didn't like her? It's weird how you already changed your feeling for her." Tsukishima says as Kageyama glared at him.

"No, I don't like her in that way. Hinata invited her."

"You said you don't like her in THAT way, so you like her as a friend?" Kageyama shrugs in reply.

"Tsukki, don't make him mad." Yamaguchi informs him.

"Shut up Yamaguchi."

"Sorry Tsukki..."

Suddenly we hear the doorbell again. Must be L/N!

Y/N POV

I got a text from Hinata inviting me for a sleepover with Kageyama, Yamaguchi, and Tsukishima so I accept the invite and I get ready to go to Kageyama's house. Since the place is not that far, I get my bike while I carry my things on my shoulder and I go bike to Kageyama's house. When I arrive, I place my bike next to his house and I ring the doorbell.

Kageyama opened the door as Hinata rushes outside, doing a double high five with me. I walk inside, placing down all my stuff next to everyone else's.

"How'd you get here" Hinata asks.

"I rode my bike." I tell him

"Was it hard to hold that stuff while biking?" Yamaguchi asks as I shake my head.

"Nah, It's fine anyway." I say as we all head to the living room. We all sat on his couch as I was sitting next to Kageyama. 

"Let's watch a movie" I tell them as I look at Kageyama.

"Just in case Kageyama didn't have any movies since he's boring, I bought my own." I walk to my bags as I take out several movies spreading out on the floor in front of the couch.

"Someone pick!" I tell them as Yamaguchi points at one.

"That one seems interesting." He says.

"Ooo, I never watched that one yet" I say as I go up to his TV, inserting the DVD to watch the movie."

"Did any of you bring snacks? What the hell is a movie without snacks." Tsukishima says as I look at him, raising my eyebrows surprised.

"Wow, Tsukishima finally says something reasonable for once" I say, taking out the snacks form my bag as I pass it to them. I go get my favorite snack out as I go back to my seat next to Kageyama. Once I sit back down, Kageyama hits me in the back of the head.

"What the hell was that for?" I asked.

"That was for calling me boring." He replied.

"Shush! The movie is starting! Hinata exclaims as we all shut up.

----------

I'm sorry it took a while to post, I was procrastinating a bit hehe :>