« Chapter 15 « Park

Y/N's POV

I woke up to birds chirping outside. I looked around to see Hinata and Kageyama still sleeping. My phone buzzed as I open it to see a ton of messages from my brother. I sigh as I shut it off, not bothering to read it. I get up from the makeshift bed as I fold the blankets, accidentally waking Hinata up. 

"Oh good morning Hinata" I say as he groans, tired.

"You're up already?" He says in a sleepy voice, rolling over to the other side of the makeshift bed.

"Mhm, I'm thinking maybe we can go to the park later today?" I ask, going to put the blankets away.

"Sure.." he says, stuffing his head in the pillow. I go put the blankets away as I go to the kitchen to see what Kageyama has. Ever since our last sleepover, Kageyama and I got closer and I gained his trust, so I'm able to do anything around him now. I go to the fridge to see if there was anything to cook. For some reason, ever since I told Hinata and Kageyama what happened, I felt happy and as if I got a rush of energy. 

I spot bacon and eggs as I take them out. I also take out a frying pan and a spatula and begin cooking. I spot Hinata and Kageyama in the corner of my eye slowly waking up. 

"Ah, good morning guys!" I say cheerfully as they nod back.

"Good morning" they say in unison as I smile, going back to cracking the eggs open. Both Kageyama and Hinata fold the blankets and come back, finally awake.

"Well you seem very bubbly today" Kageyama says as I nod.

"That's thanks to you guys." I say as I notice Hinata smiling big.

"Huh?" I say seconds before Hinata jump and hugs.

"ACK!" I look at him surprised at first before I chuckle as he gets off, letting me go back to cooking. I suddenly notice Kageyama trying not to smile.

"Eh? You know you can smile right?" I tell him as he looks surprised.

"Shut up.." He says as I chuckle. 

----------

All of us were sitting down on the floor, spaced out. I remembered the plan of going to the park. I look outside the window and it was the perfect temperature to take a walk in the park.

"You guys want to talk a walk in the park?" I ask waiting for a response.

"Sure, why not." Kageyama replies as I get up, grabbing a hoodie and went to the entrance, waiting for both of them. When they both got ready, we opened the door, went outside, and walked to the park. 

---------- 

The three of us were walking around as Hinata being the person he is, jumping around. I take out my phone to take pictures. I suddenly grab Hinata to go behind be and stop Kageyama from walking.

"Cheese!" I say, taking a selfie with them. I look at the picture and smile. We continued walking around the park as I spot cherry blossoms. I run to them as I grab a falling petal. I took the petal and placed it on Kageyama's head, quickly taking a picture.

"Oi! Delete that!" He says as he shook the petal off his head.

"No thanks. Im good" I say, chuckling. I look up from my phone as I see my brother sitting down on the bench. I look at Kageyama and Hinata as they both are bickering with each other again. I run up to them pushing them to go back the other way. 

"Hey guys! Let's go this way, I saw something interesting back over there." I say panicking while looking back at him, hoping he doesn't notice.

"Eh? But I wanted to go this w- ACK!" Hinata says as I push him back, almost causing him to fall.

"We already went this was why are we going back?" Kageyama asks as I continue to push them both back.

"Let's just go please??" I say a bit too loud as I can see my brother turn his head towards my direction.

"Y/N?" He says as I sigh. Why'd he have to be here? I close my eyes and sigh, preparing myself.

"Yes?" I say in a sarcastic sweet voice turning around.

"Where were you?!" He asks as I scoff.

"Oh, so you finally care?" I say with my arms crossed. 

"Who's that Y/N" Hinata asks with confusion written all over his face.

"Can you guys leave us alone for a minute, I'll meet up with you guys back there." I say.

"Oh, ok." Kageyama says, grabbing Hinata as they walk away.

Hinata's POV

Kageyama and I start walking away slowly as we both give each other a look, we run quietly to a nearby tree as we eavesdrop into the conversation. I wonder who that man is. 

"Oi Kageyama, do you think that guy could be her brother?" I ask as he looks at me.

"You can be right, I mean she does seem mad around him" He says as we continue to listen.

"Look, I'm sorry for what I did. I know it was wrong and I want to make it up to you." The guy said. That's definitely her brother. They look the same too.

"I don't know... I mean how do I know for sure that you aren't gonna do it again." She says, clearly hesitating to forgive him. I look up at Kageyama and he seemed kind of annoyed.

"I promise you, please. Just come back home. Where are you staying anyway?" 

"Somewhere.." She mumbled as a reply.

"WHE-" Her brother raised his voice as she flinched, stopping him mid-sentence. I looked up at Kageyama and I could tell he was trying not to say anything.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to.." He apologized calmly as she nodded. 

"I just never knew you would do that one day" she said softly. I could tell she was trying not to break down on the spot. 

"Im really sorry, I shouldn't have done that." He apologized again.

"I've been dealing with a lot lately, I had a girlfriend which I truly loved and I thought she was the one. That was until I caught her cheating with my best friend, so I tried to go to clubs and meet up with other people to get it off my mind, but that clearly didn't work..." He said as she looked up at him.

"You had a girlfriend and went through that without even telling me?!" She replied as he immediately spoke, trying to calm her down.

"I know I know I'm sorry, I wasn't thinking straight at that t-" He said as he got interrupted, Y/N going up to hug him. She wrapped her arms around him tightly.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have overreacted, you could have just told me all of those things from the beginning." She said with a shaky voice, tearing up. Her brother hugged her back as he nodded.

"Im sorry too, I shouldn't have reacted that way, you were just trying to get me to stop." She pulled back as she looked at him.

"I got to go and meet up with my friends, I'll come back in a day or two" She said as he nodded.

"Alright then, love ya" He said, patting her head as she had a genuine smile. She started skipping away.

"Right back atcha!" She replied as we walked back to where we were supposed to meet her.

..........

Hi! Im back! Im so sorry it took forever to make this chapter, I really needed to catch up on online school work. I hope this chapter is enough to make up the days I missed, I'll try to make more chapters quicker :>