« Chapter 6 pt « Blueberry

Hi! I made some changes to some of the chapters so if you want to know how Y/N knows everyone already just check back :>

..........

Kayegama's POV

As we were spiking, it was L/Ns turn to spike as I rolled my eyes. She tossed the ball to me as I set the ball to her. I didn't want to but I set it to her anyway and surprisingly once again, she spiked the ball just as hard as she served it. I looked at her as she curled her hands into a fist and silently whispered" Yes!" as she went to Hinata to talk to him. I shooked my head to focus and continued to set for everyone else.

----------

Spiking went by several times as I had to set for L/N multiple times but there wasn't any problem. Not going to lie, she wasn't that bad although I don't have any intentions of talking to her or being her friend. At the end of practice, everyone started packing up their stuff and cleaning up the gym and left.

----------

Coach Ukai said we all can get meat buns after practice which we ended up doing. Everyone got meat buns while L/N was long gone to who knows where which I don't care about.

"Kageyama, do you know where L/N went?" Hinata asked while stuffing a meat bun in his mouth.

"Why would I know where that girl went. I don't even talk to her. Plus, ask Shimizu, they are best friends after all." I said as Hinata ran off. I started to get thirsty as I remembered about the cafe where I first met that stupid girl. Honestly, that drink tasted pretty good but I wouldn't want to get rung up by L/N again. 

'Hey, I heard about the cafe right over there, anyone wants to go?" I heard Sugawara say as everyone decided to go.

"what about you Kageyama? You coming?" I hear Hinata say as I shrug, following everyone else.

"Oi! Wait for me Kageyama!" I hear Hinata scream behind me.

Y/N POV

After watching their practice I run straight towards the Cafe to start my shift. I change into my uniform and start taking people's orders. As I wait, there aren't as much people as usual so I start to think about practice. Kageyama wasn't that bad. Although her can be a jerk, he was actually decent at volleyball which was a surprise. I'm closest to Hinata so far though, he's really nice and he's easy to get along with. I wonder why Kageyama was eye-catching when it came to serving the ball. I get lost into thought until I hear the bell from the door ring.

I saw a few people come in but I didn't take the chance to see who it was. I turn to my co-worker and tell her there might be a bundle of drinks to be made. I turn around to see Daichi, Hinata, Sugawara, and Kageyama walking in.

"Wha-" I look at them as they are as shocked at me except for Kageyama who had his hands in his pockets.

"You work here L/N?" Daichi asks as I nod.

"What drinks do you guys want? I ask as I get ready to write them down. 

"Hopefully 7 drinks isn't too much for you." Sugawara asks while chuckling embarrassed

"Don't worry, I've gotten a lot more orders." I tell them as they tell me what drinks they want.

While I was writing them I noticed that Kageyama wanted the same thing he got months ago. Blueberry Milkshake. I look up at him and look back at what he ordered and I snickered a bit and he seemed to notice.

"What the heck are you laughing at." He said confused as I whispered loud enough for all of them to hear.

"Cannibal!" Everyone covered their mouths as Kageyama gave me a stare which made me laugh even harder.

"I am NOT a blueberry!" He exclaims as Hinata looks at him and pats his head.

"Looks like a blueberry to me!" Hinata exclaims as Kageyama gives him a death stare.

"Kageyama, calm down. But I got to admit, I have to agree with L/N, You do look like a blueberry." Sugawara adds, whispering the last part. At this point I was dying with laughter and so was everyone else as Kageyama tries to deny he's not a blueberry.

"You guys can go sit down or wait outside or whatever you want to do, I'll get these drinks up for you" I saw between breaths, trying to recover from laughing too much as they all go outside."

---------- 

After making all the drinks, I go outside to hand them out. They all thank me as I lastly hand Kageyama his drink, suddenly remembering about him being a blueberry.

"Hey guys, did you know that Kageyama is a Cannibal?" I say as Kageyama immediately turns his head towards me, his face telling me to shut up, which I won't do. 

"A Cannibal?" A green-haired boy asks which I still don't really know the name of.

"Why, what does he do, eat people or something, or did he eat you?" The blond-haired glasses guy says.

"Oi Tsukki, don't you think that sounds a bit-" The green hair says before being interrupted

"Shut up Yamaguchi." He says. So their names are Yamaguchi and Tsukki.

"Mhm! He's a Cannibal! You want to know why?" I say with a grin as Daichi, Hinata, and Sugawara start laughing again. 

"L/N I swear to god if you tell them to I will personally beat up."

"Tell us guys! Hinata! L/N!" The bald-headed guy and the other short guy say.

"Tanaka, Noya, Kageyama h-he's-" Hinata tries to say but fails to since his laugh stops him

"Kageyama is drinking a Blueberry Milkshake but guess what!" I ask.

Yamaguchi, Tsukki, Noya, and Tanaka all look at each other while everyone else is laughing. Kageyama's face is still telling me to shut up.

"He's a blueberry himself! Therefore, he's a cannibal!" I proudly say as Noya and Tanaka try not to laugh. Tsukki looks at me weirdly as Yamaguchi also tried not to laugh. We all end up bursting into laughter while Tsukki is looking at all of us weirdly and Kageyama is telling all of us to shut up.

"I never noticed, Kageyama looks like a blueberry now!" Tanaka says in between laughs.

"Blueberry, Blueberry, BLUEBERRY!" Tanaka and Noya started chanting as Kageyama was yelling at them. 

"Oi Y/N! come and take this order!" I hear my boss say as I tell her I'm coming.

"I gotta go take this order and finish my shift" I tell them as they nod.

"I'll see you guys tomorrow at practice." As I wave at them and walk into the cafe to finish my shift.

"Thanks for the drinks!" I hear Hinata yell as I look back and wave at them. going behind the counter to take the order.

..........