« Chapter 17 « Lost

Authors note : Im adding an OC into this so if someone doesn't seem familiar, its an OC :>

Y/N's POV

It's been an hour or 2 so since we've been to the carnival its the sky is getting darker. The lights from the games and the rides lit up the whole carnival. All 5 of us were having so much fun with the games that we haven't even gone to the rides yet.

"Can we go play at the games that give you a pet fish? I've seen those before in videos and I want one!" I exclaimed happily.

"Once we go home, we haven't even gone to the rides so it would suck carrying a fish around." Kageyama said as I groaned

"Fine." I groaned as we walked around. I turn to see someone catch my eye. I suddenly stop as I gasp.

"Haru?" I say as he turns around.

"Huh?" He looks at me as his eyes widen

"Y/N? Is that you?!" He says as I run up to him, doing our handshake.

"It's really you! I haven't seen you in forever!" I say happily with beaming eyes.

"Same with me. You look... different. In a good way!" he says while smiling.

"Oi Y/N, let's go! Your gonna get lost if you don't follow us. Plus Kageyama's probably gonna beat you up if you get lost!" I hear Hinata in the back as I turn around to see them waiting for me.

"No way he's gonna beat me up! I'm going to dodge him before he hits me!" I say.

"Let's bet on that. if you get lost,  just remember to dodge fast enough. If you can." Kageyama says while crossing his arms, smirking.

"Fine!" I say. I turn around back to Haru.

"I'll meet up with you later? Maybe at the entrance or something?" I tell Haru as he nods. I walk away as I catch up with them.

"I heard that there's going to be a firework show here either 2 or 4 days from now, you guys want to watch it together?" Yamaguchi asks.

"is that even a question? Of course I want to watch it!" I say as Hinata nods in agreement. 

"Oi Kageyama, I don't care what you say. You're coming too." I say as I hit his arm lightly as he rolls his eyes.

"Fine" he replies as I look at Tsukishima.

"You too, if not then I'll drag you here" I say to him as he just shrugs.

----------

We've gone through have the rides already but Yamaguchi was too scared to go on someone of the rides but that's alright. We all decided to go on the swinging ship together. When we got on I sat next to Kageyama and Hinata while Yamaguchi sat next to Tsukishima and Hinata. We got the top seats since Hinata said it was scarier, making it more fun. I kinda got nervous since it was my first time on a ride like this. Kageyama seemed to notice how tense I was while sitting down.

He hit my head lightly as I snapped out of my thoughts and glared at him.

"What the heck was that for?" I ask.

"Loosen up dumbass, you're so tense." He says as I cross my arms.

"Hey, it's not my fault! It's my first time on it!" I reply.

"Don't worry you're not the only one nervous" Yamaguchi says while chuckling.

"Loosen up you guys, it's not that bad!" Hinata says as I sigh, trying to calm down.

"You're not going to die Y/N, it's just a ride. You'll be fine" He says while patting my back.

"It's unlikely that you guys are gonna die, you're just overreacting" Tsukishima adds on as I glare at him, rolling my eyes after.

Suddenly the ride starts moving as we all start laughing in anticipation of the boat to swing.

----------

"See? You didn't die." Kageyama tells me as I fix my hair since it got messed up from the wind.

"Shut up" I mumble as I continue to fix my hair. Kageyama walks up behind me, running his hand through my hair once which fixed the extra hair that was sticking out.

"Thanks" I say as he just nods.

"Where to next?" Yamaguchi asks. I turn around to see a dog walking around as if it was lost. I looked closer to see it had a collar. I approached it slowly as it easily trusted me.

"Hey buddy, are you lost?" I said as the dog started walking in a circle. He seemed lost. I look at his collar to see his name.

"Milo. Is that your name?" I asked as he looked at me when I said his name.

I stood up and grabbed the leash that was attached to the collar. I started walking around asking people if this dog was theirs. I finally approached a mother with a kid. I saw the kid run up to his dog.

"Milo! There you are!" He screamed as he hugged the dog.

"Oh my god thank you so much! What's your name young lady?" The mother said as I smiled.

"Im Y/N" I say as she thanks me again.

"Thank you so much Y/N! You have a wonderful night!" She says as they walk away with the dog. I look around to realize that I wondered too far and I lost sight of them. Now, I was actually lost.

----------

Kageyama's POV

As we were walking to see where else we can go next as Hinata stopped walking.

"Guys, wheres Y/N?" He says as we all stop walking, looking around. Y/N was nowhere to be seen.

"Did she actually get lost?" Tsukishima says as we look around, not being able to find her.

"This dumbass actually got lost..." I say.

"Where do you think she can be?" Yamaguchi asks as I shrug. I pull out my phone and go to Y/N's contact as I text her.

"I texted her. Let's wait to see if she answers." I say as Hinata sighs.

"Let's just hope her phone isn't dead.." Hinata mumbles as we all look at him. 

"Why would her phone be dead?" Tsukishima asks

"I mean, she's been taking pictures ever since we arrived, there can be a chance that her phone is dead" Hinata says as I groan.

"This dumbass... Hopefully it's alive." I say

"Let's just walk around and try to find her." Hinata says as he starts walking away. I sigh as we follow.

Y/N's POV

I walk around as I try to see if I can find anyone. 

"Kageyama? Hinata? Tsukishima? Yamaguchi?"I say hoping I would get a reply back by any of them but I don't. 

I take out my phones to see if I can text Kageyama or Hinata but sadly it's dead, at the worst time. I've been using my phone to take too many pictures that it died. At the worst time too. Kageyama's gonna kill me. I look to continue to look around as I finally spot someone that's familiar. Haru.

..........