Chapter : 1

Ashton King

"I don't enjoy repeating myself Andre." I said cynically. "I also don't enjoy leaving the opening night of my club to deal with you and your shit excuse for losing my product." I spat at him, clenching my fists to try and contain my anger to some degree at least.

Andre Colton – low life drug dealer – has managed to lose my shipment of drugs, and my money, within the space of twenty-four hours the dumb fuck that he is.

I can't tell you how many times I've killed people for being lazy, or being stupid, or being a pain in the ass. However, at this moment in time I'm in no position to kill him. I need my product first.

"Andre, I'm going to make you a deal – which you have no choice in taking." I circled round him, stopping behind." You have a month to get me my money, my drugs with interest for wasting my time." I smirked as an idea flooded into my head. "Until you get that, I'll have your daughter as leverage to make sure you pay up." He opened his mouth to argue but clearly thought better.

"Please, Mr. King. Give me a few more days and I'll find the person who took it from you! I swear on the lives of my girls." He begged. 

"Don't beg Andre, it's pathetic and frankly annoying. I've made my decision and if you can't fulfil my expectations, I'll make sure your daughter is put to good use in my bed as a new form of payment, and I'll be sure to use her over, and over again until you have paid back my drugs, my money, AND my interest." I could see the fear set in his body like a ticking bomb. I gave him a mocking smile.

I took out my Glock seventeen and shot a bullet to his left shoulder. 

"Son of a bitch." He quivered. 

Fucking wimp. I turned, placing my gun in the back of my trousers and sauntered out of the basement of my club - Adonis - and to the VIP section.

Andre Colton is an imbecile. He believes that because he works for the mafia, he's in the mafia. 

To be honest I would've killed him years ago, the only reason I haven't is because of his daughter Tru.

The things to know about Tru are, she's smart, sexy as hell, long brown hair, piercing blue eyes, great rack, hourglass figure, small but round ass, legs for days, she doesn't take shit from anyone, she works as an escort (un-knowing to her parents)...and we fucked two years ago.

Two Years Previous

"This is a one time thing Ashton." She pulled up the straps of her dress, fixing her tits back into place. 

"This will never be just a one time thing." I said cockly, it's my birthday, I'm allowed to be cocky.

"Please-"

"That's right, beg for more." She rolled her eyes, stepping to the side and opening the door of my father's office. 

"Happy Birthday Ashton." She smiled, blowing me a kiss and walking out. Damn her ass is nice.

Present

Yeah...I was a huge dick head then.

If you ask Tru, she'll be sure to let you know that she's not a prostitute but an escort, she'll also tell you that she wishes to burn me alive in every manor possible.

I feel for her to some degree, she has no escape from me because of her father of course, but she also happens to enjoy spending her time at my clubs and restaurants, so I always have my security watching her, kicking out any guy who even dares to look at her.

It may seem stalker-ish to have tabs kept on her and have security follow her around - especially when she isn't aware - but she's like family to us...not that I fuck family.