Chapter : 3

Tru Colton

"TRU!" London King - Ashton's mother, ran up to me embracing me in a hug as her Chanel perfume surrounded me. "How are you dear?" I smiled as she pulled away from me wrapping an arm round me and walking me towards the kitchen.

"I'm good, I was better when my dad wasn't shot and I didn't have to see that..." I turned round and pointed at Ashton who was standing at the door and had a bored look on his face.

"He get's that from his dad!" She waved a hand at him as he walked down the hall towards his office. "How long is it you have to stay?" I huffed. "One month. That's how long he's given my dad to get his money and drugs." She tsked, and rolled her eyes.

"I'm sorry sweetheart. At least you know that your safe here, you could have been kidnapped by people you didn't know!" We both giggled at the ridiculous situation.

Ashton would never hurt me...I would hurt him...he might TRY and kill me, but he would never actually do it. I hate to admit it but I trust him. The slight age gap - 5 years - has never effected our relationship until he started getting more involved in the mafia.

He took over from his dad - Maverick King - and if I'm being honest, Maverick is like a father to me. Unlike my own, he supports me and has done since I have known them.

I sat talking with London a while before Maverick walked in along with Ashton and Abel - his younger brother. "My word, you get more beautiful every time I see you sweetheart." Maverick said kissing my cheek and hugging me. I love the King family...well most of them anyway. Ashton being the exception. Maverick and London have always treated me like family and protected me since I met them. No questions asked, they just protected me.

"Tru Colton. Well, well, well." Abel chimed walking over to the kitchen island I was sat at with London. "Abel." I stood up giving him a hug. "I heard you where to be kidnapped by us until you dad got our drugs back?" I nodded and rolled my eyes.

"This is the most pointless kidnapping Ash, it's not as if we're going to put her in a cell or some shit." I gave him a knowing look as London slapped him over the back of the head. "Watch you mouth around your mother!" He rubbed the black of his head and turned to Maverick.

"Stop buying her a bigger diamond for that ring! The hits get worse!" He groaned. I sat back down and took a sip of the bottle of water that London had given me. Ashton came and handed me a manila folder.

"What's this?" I asked as I opened it up revealing pictures of men moving more drugs around as well as ammo. "Whilst your here you can help me. I have business that needs done and I need bait." I raised my brows at him as he turned walking away.

"Whoa whoa whoa." I shouted chasing him down the corridor in my stupidly high heels. "I barely do drug runs! There is no way, NO WAY that I'm going to act as bait." He opened the door to Mavericks office and walked in sitting down at the desk along with a scotch glass. "It wasn't a question." I laughed. "Good, because you weren't getting an answer. I'm telling you that I will not be getting involved with any of your Mafia shit while I'm staying here." He raised his brow at me eyeing me attire.

I really wish I wore something less revealing. I was stupid enough to not change before going to the hos...but then again it wasn't really the right time. My Valentino heels elongated legs even more, the tight black silk dress, hugged my hourglass figure perfectly, and was just the right length - showing off my decent rack and small but round ass. My long brown hair was loose in curls, and my make up was for the most part natural with a light smoky eye, helping my baby blue eye's pop.

"You don't have a choice. If you don't do as I say. I'll see to it that your life becomes a living hell." I chuckled, walking over to the table and picking up his scotch glass. "Take a look around baby. My life is hell." He let out a small guffaw, before standing up and walking round the desk to where I was stood. "Have you met my family?" I asked placing the glass down.

He stood in front of me, pressing me against the table slightly, trying to keep as much distance from the prick as possible. "Try and hide it Tru. I know what your thinking, and yeah I will fuck you on this desk again. Faster and harder until you can't walk, and run dry of breathes." My breath hitched slightly when his hands moved to either side of me making me lean back ever so slightly.

PULL YOUR SELF TOGETHER WOMAN.

I shook my thoughts out of my head changing my expression. "I was actually thinking, about the last guy I slept with. He put everything about you to shame." I smirked watching his jaw clench. "If you'll excuse me. I need to go shower and change. Your mom told me that Carmen went shopping for me, I appreciate that." I leaned to the side of his face and whispered in his ear.

"30 day's being stuck here is going to get lonely...I'm sure I'll find some way of entertaining myself." I bit his ear lobe and pulled away and pushed past him making my way for the bedroom.

"Oh and as for the whole bait situation. I'll pass, but I'm sure one of your whores would be more than happy to do it for you, they might even throw in a free blow job at the same time." I turned leaving the office and went back to the kitchen. Confidence pooling my body. I was going to make his life difficult, he just pisses me off so much, and I don't even know why.

Carmen - Abel's wife who was a year older than me, stood at the kitchen island talking to London. "TRU!" She turned hugging me and kissing my cheek. "I've missed you so much! How are you?" I laughed at her hugging her back. "Carmen I seen you two days ago." She rolled her eyes and sat down on of the many stools that surrounded the island. "Whatever, I still missed you! Abel told me by the way, I can't believe this that's some messed up shit! How did he even loose it?" I shrugged.

To be honest, I didn't even know he lost it. Tonight was the first that I've heard of it, when Ashton told me. I don't really care when he gets it back, I'm safe. Like I already said it's the most ridiculous situation to be in. It's like I'm literally on vacation. Another pro is I'm away from Audrey. That bitch and my mother can plan her joke of a wedding.

"Come out with me tonight!" I shook my head. "No, I'm gonna go shower and sleep. I'm so tired. I'm not long back from Ashtons club." She huffed. "Your such a bore!"

I shrugged, before a smirk crossed my lips. "Is Ashton going?" She nodded. This could be my opportunity to mess with Ashton a little. I could really try and piss him off. But what could I do? "Actually, sure. I will come." I smirked internally, a thought popping into my head.

Oh Ashton, you've just started a war with a Queen.

I left for upstairs with Carmen. I took out a fitted red dress, which was strapless, along with black paten Louboutin heels. I didn't bother going for a shower it was around 11 o'clock. It was ridiculous I was even getting changed but I felt like it.

I quickly changed and we left for the club in no time. Carmen and I took a separate car to the club because they guys where taking to long. I was in the mood to get hammered, and those two didn't seem to have the same thoughts. Not that me and Carmen cared.

I deserve to have some fun.