Chapter: 29 - I want you to hate me

Hey guys! This is 4030 words! I'm liking the longer chapters, how about you guys? Please be sure to comment and let me know how your liking the story. I had originally palmed for this to be around 40 chapters but I changed so many things it will probably be around 50! However I will keep you guys updated. Stay safe loves xoxo

 Stay safe loves xoxo

Tru Colton

The breeze of winter air filled the room. The white cotton sheets tightened in my grip. I sat up slowly, rubbing my eyes. My body still stung from the roughness of Ashton and I last night. We woke up around 3am and went for it again. Angry and rough. We had never been like that before.

I gripped the sheets round my front Ito cover my body. I was blessed and cursed with the view of Ashtons body. He stood in the shower, the water running over his face, dripping off his hair. His back muscles tightened relaxed in sync with his breathing.

I lay back down, still using the sheets to cover me. He must have heard me move as he turned round to look at me. He kept eye contact as he switched the shower off and wrapped a towel round his waist.

He slowly made his way out of the bathroom, but stopped when I gulped. I hated how angry I was at him. But I hated even more how much I loved him. He placed one hand on the frame of the door above his head and leaned foward. Fuck he's so sexy.

"Good morning." He rasped. I sucked in a breath and then sighed. "Morning." I replied as coldly as I could manage. A hint of a smirk drew on his lips, but I was in no mood to be kind today. "Can I assume that you still would like me dead?" I raised a brow in question. "I don't want you dead. I just want you in a whole lot of pain." I murmured then sat up.

I looked at him again. "Turn around." He rolled his eyes but obliged turning round and facing back to the glass shower screen. "So how long until you forgive me?" I rolled my eyes and stood up. Picking up my silk black dressing gown from the bedside table and wrapping it round me.

"What makes you so sure I will forgive you?" I internally smirked. I would forgive him...eventually. But right now I felt like I was well within my rights to hate him for what he had done. He had countless opportunities to tell me that he 'bought' me from the Russians to 'protect me'.

"Well, for a start. I don't think you can handle a whole lot more angry sex." I scoffed. "For the record, my sexual needs can be filled perfectly fine by myself." He snorted. "I'm not convinced you have the facilities to satisfy yourself the way I can."

"Maybe I'll find someone else." Big mistake, huge actually. He whipped round and stormed over to me. I backed my body to the bed, bracing my hands behind me to find the bed. Ashton towered over me, his hand moved up to my neck, he wrapped it round me tight but not dangerously sore. "Hate me all you want, try and leave me if you want, tell everyone what a horrible fucking idiot I am. But don't ever think that another man will be allowed to touch what's mine. You are mine and only mine Tru."