Chapter: 26 - Mine

Ashton King

Ashton King

"And when you find him. I want him in the basement, and I want to know as soon as he's in there. No excuses!" I spat angrily at Marcus. It's not as if this was his fault, but someone needed to be able to take my anger.

"Do you want us to send for Tru, Carmen and the baby?" I didn't like them being on the own. Sure I left a driver for them. But something in me was always on high alert now. Since that bastard took Tru from me.

"Yeah, make sure no one was around them the whole time they were there. Ask to have the security cameras; I want them checked at all areas and times. Bring the girls straight back to the house. I have to go out now, let Tru know if she's looking for me." Marcus gave me a Curt nod and left.

I finished up an e-mail and picked up my gun - I don't have a good feeling. I didn't have time to wait for a security car so I took my black McLaren V12, letting it roar to life before pulling out of my estate.

I called Tru once I got on the highway. "Hey babe." She hummed. I was immediately out at ease just hearing her speak. "Hi Bebe."

"What's up?" I already told Tru before I left her about Richard. She continued to try and convince me that she would be fine with out security. But my gut told me I made a mistake.

"Nothing. I'm sending Marcus and Nario to come and get you, Carmen and Starr. Leo will be in the house with yous once you get home. Marcus and Nario have to go to a meeting that Valentino has set up for them to find me Richard." She let out a hearty sigh and breathed.

"Ashton, please be careful. I don't like this, you don't know what Richard is capable of and even if you do he could already be a head for you. Please Ashton be fucking careful!" I could help the smile that creeped on to my face at her concern for me.

Of all people. She's concerned for me.

"I'm fine Tru. I just wanted to make sure you where safe. I had to go out but I'll be home soon."

"Okay, Carmen and I are in the lingerie store just now. We shouldn't be long." I smirked at Tru's subtle hint.

"I suggest you doubt buy anything you love to much. It will only end up ripped on the floor." She let out a light gasp, I could already hear the smile in her voice.

"Noted." I chuckled. "I'll see you at home Bebe." I hung up. I pulled up out side of the jewellers. Chantel - our server greeted me at the front door.

"Mr King." She bent in for a kiss on the cheek, which I refused. "I'm here to pick up my fiancé's enhancement ring." She pursed her lips and nodded. "Of course. It's waiting for you at the front desk."