Chapter: 32 - Us

Ashton King

Ashton King

I started with my usual hits to the punch bag. **punch** **punch** **kick**, **kick** **punch** **punch**. I repeated the move a few times over, thinking over the night Tru and I discussed her getting a job. Sure, I'm not against women working by any means. But Tru is...different. I can't have her working with a job like mine.

I'm feared by many because of my mafia, but my business side of things. I'm a different person. I'm just the owner, the boss, Mr King. When it comes to my money washing scheme at King Industry's, I'm no longer Capo unless I'm talking to my mafia.

I punched the bag for a while longer before my knuckles began to ache with the bag red leather. I stepped back, panting and rubbing sweat off my forehead with the back of my hand. "Don't do that..." her soft voice came from the door way. "I like the sweaty gym guy look." Her lips turned into a smirk as she slowly walked over to me, her arms crossed over her chest, unintentionally making her tits rise up.

Her chocolate brown hair was still bed head messy, framing her face, she wore my white dress shirt from last night with the first 3 buttons undone. The thin fabric made her black lace panties apparent under the shirt. "Good morning birthday boy." She cooed, placing a soft kiss on my lips. Before she could pull away I gripped the back on her head, keeping her there for a moment longer. She didn't resist, instead she melted in my hold, my hand tightened round. The back of her head as my other reached down to give her ass a squeeze.

"Good morning to you too baby." I smirked, pulling back. Her ocean blue eyes looked up to meet mine, her long lashes fluttered closed as a small blush creeped up her neck. "You'll get your present at dinner tonight." I arched a brow at her. I didn't like my birthday, that was a fact. The only good memory of my birthday was meeting Tru. The rest of my birthday's I've hated.

Don't get me wrong, my parents did everything in their power to give me an amazing birthday, I was just never interested in it. "I don't need anything." I replied, ripping my arm from her waist as I began to un-wrap my hands. "I know...but I wanted to get you this. You deserve it." I have no clue what I could possibly "deserve" but I'll leave it up to Tru. She always knows what she's doing.

"In the mean time..." She walked up behind me, placing her palms on my shoulders, needing them softly. "You go shower. I'm going to start to make breakfast, everyone is still sleeping." I turned round, making a suggestive eyebrow raise to her. "You can wait until to night for sex Mr King." She laughed placing another kiss on my lips. She pulled back and turned.

"Don't be to long." She mused walking out of the gym, off towards the kitchen. God help us all if it's only Tru cooking. Maybe my mother would wake up early and help her.