Chapter: 18 - Bali

Tru Colton

Tru Colton

"Bali!" I yelled lunging myself at Ashton. It has been my dream destination since, well forever. I've never gotten the chance to go because I was usually always accompanying a low life to some party or something. But Bali is my dream.

We were stood outside a water sat cabin, the crystal clear water slowly paddled round us. A bell boy was taking our bags into the room, before Ashton took my hand and led me inside.

"Ashton this is amazing." I said swinging my arms around him, planting another kiss on his lips. "I thought you deserved it...you've have a few stressful days baby." I bit my lip and placed another soft kiss on his lips. It wasn't to late, but it was getting darker out. "We have a dinner a reservation at eight. But until then..." He wiggeled his brows suggestively.

I motioned with my finger for him to come over to me. He walked over, wrapping his hands round my thighs and picking me up. I wrapped my legs round his waist as his hands made there way to my ass.

He slapped it, earning a yelp from me. He walked over to the bed, but just as he sat down a gust of wind swept through the room. I looked behind me a realised the door was still opened. I peaked out and saw no one was around.

"I have a better idea." I stood up and walked outside. I slid down my black fitted dress and threw it back inside the room. I was left in my bealry there black lace thong and black lace strapless bra. Ashton chuckled and walked out behind me. He spun me round and placed a long deep kiss on my lips before pulling away.

I licked my lips and looked down to see the buldge in his suit trousers. I smirked as he dropped them throwing them back inside our cabin and took my hand. We both walked over to the end of the beam where our water cabin was sat.

I unclipped my bra and threw it to the side. I dropped my thong and stepped down into the water. Ashton removed his shirt, and boxers and followed me in. "You look so beautiful bella." Ashton said circling his arms round my waist and pulled me in close.

"Promise you won't ever leave me." I whispered holding him close. "Never Tru." I placed a kiss on his lips and rubbed his cheek with my hand. He moved his shaft against me and pressed further into me. "Ashton..." I warned. He smirked, squeezing my ass.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and moaned softly when I felt his erection brush my folds. His warm embrace keeping my body hot, under Bali's night sky.

He slid himself inside me, using one hand to grip my ass keeping me up and the other round my waist to hold me into him. I arched my back, pushing my breasts into his face.

He took one of my erect nipples into his mouth and swirled his tongue over it, nibbling softly. I let out a small subtle gasp and bit down on my lip to stop myself. I felt his smile against my skin as his thrust became harder.