Chapter : 7

Tru Colton

I've given Ashton the cold shoulder for the last few days. Ever since Richard told me that I'm not here for the reason I think, I don't trust Ashton. But I can't for the hell of me think what the other reason is! Or could be.

Or is it just Richard trying to get to me? Maybe I should have just went to dinner with him and then I could have found out. I went into my walk in closet and took out a black bikini. I showed off my toned body, and my hourglass figure which I was grateful for I only had heels and even when Carmen bought stuff for me coming to stay she just bought me more heels. I picked up a hair tie and my sunglasses as I ran down the stairs.

London and Maverick where out for the day. Carmen and Abel said they where going out for lunch, and Ashton was in his dads office working. Usually I would have jumped at the idea of me being in barley any clothing and taking the opportunity to tease him with my body. But I just didn't trust him right now.

Maybe I was being silly.

I made my way outside to the pool, a Gazebo was set up just beside it because tomorrow night there was going to be a party for Mavericks birthday. The tables where already set as well as some decorations but tomorrow morning is when all the catering people would come in and work their magic.

I took the built in steps down to the pool and swam around for a little while before I rested my chin on my hands and looked over the edge of the pool to Italy. I love this country so much, I love living here, I love my parents, and I love the Kings to. So why was I getting this feeling that something wasn't right?

I heard the water splash beside me and felt waves of the water on my back. "You look sexy." Ashton came up behind me and placed his hands on my waist. "I know. I don't need you to tell me." He chuckled darkly in my ear as his mouth moved to it. "Your stubborn." I cocked my head slightly giving him a little more access, I didn't want to. But I did. "Your cocky." His kisses trailed up my neck until he moved to my ear and nibbled on it.

"Ashton-" It felt good. Really fucking good. But I couldn't. "Don't try and stop it Tru. You know how badly you want this." He groaned in my ear and spun me round so my back was now to the tiled pool. He gripped my tiny waist and pulled me flush to him, as he trailed more kisses over my collar bone, up my neck, and to my sweet spot. I moaned as he sucked on the place between my ear and neck, definitely leaving his mark.

I wrapped my arms round his neck as I pulled him even closer. The water droplets ran from my finger tips down his back. "Tell me you want this." His right hand moved from my waist and cupped my cheek as I looked at him. I bit my lip and he rubbed his thumb over my bottom lip before crashing his own mouth onto mine. The kiss started slow, passionate even. But he wanted more...so did I.

His tongue grazed my lip begging for access. My stubborn self didn't want to give it. I kept my lips sealed until I felt his teeth on my lip and his hand in my hair pulling back gently, but hard enough to make me gasp. He took his chance and slid his tongue in my mouth, which only caused both of us to fight for dominance.

Both of his hands trailed from my waist down to my butt giving it a firm squeeze before grabbing the backs of my thighs and lifting me up allowing me to wrap my legs around his waist. He moved through the water able to walk due to his 6'3 height and out of the pool.

He walked over to a large circular lounger and sat down so I was straddling him. Still in a ferocious make out session I pushed back and away from him. Allowing us both to catch our breath, "what's wrong?" He asked gripping my waist again.

"You would never lie to me right?" His brows furrowed in confusion. "What do you mean?" His grip looseness on my waist. "I just...I want to know, if you are lying to me about anything." He let out a small chuckle. "No Tru. I'm not." I let out a sigh of relief and moved to kiss him again when he stopped me.