Chapter: 35 - Mr CEO

Tru Colton

Tru Colton

Don't get me wrong, I'm not exactly a morning person. But something about getting up for work was different. However when I told Ashton that he said it was obvious I had never had a real job.

I ignored his snarky comment and got out of bed,headed for the bathroom and ran the shower. Once I was done, I dried my hair, straightened it and tied it into a mid bun with a few loose pieces hanging out. I placed in small diamond stud earrings, a Gucci watch, of course keeping my engagement and wedding ring on, then went to my closet.

Ashton was still laying in bed, a pillow over his face, blocking out the sun and the racket I made as I hurried round the room. "It would help if you got up you know..." I mused from the closet, as I slipped on grey fitted trousers, a white think strap tank top and a matching grey blazer paired with nude Christian Loubuiton heels.

I walked over from the closet to Ashton, he moved the pillow off his head with a groan. "I'm up early but not 4:30am Tru!" I shrugged smirking down at him. "If you had got up early then you could have got rid of my nervous for the day." Like a bolt of lightening he sat up, gripping my ass and pulling me down to lie on my back on the bed.

"Ashton!" I laughed as he climbed over me, placing soft wet kisses down my neck and over my collar bone. "We cant. I want to leave early and it's already 5:45. I took too long to get ready!" He kept his persistent kisses down my neck, then slowly worked his way back up to my lips. "Fine. But be home early today. Now I won't be able to fucking focus!" He groaned placing another kiss to my lips.

Once I had convinced him to get off me and go into the shower he did so without complaining. I headed down stairs, Carmen and London already sat at the kitchen table talking whilst Maverick and Able where sat in the living room with Starr.

"Morning sexy!" Carmen gawked. I blushed sending her a grateful look. "Are you nervous honey?" London asked. I shrugged, placing my glass under the ice and water machine. "If I'm honest I think Ashton is more nervous. I'm excited to see what my responsibilities will be and stuff." London nodded, an understanding look on her face.

I took a sip of my water then walked over to Maverick who was holding Starr. It was funny to see all these 'big bad' mafia men holding a tiny baby and giving her so much love and affection. "How are you feeling?" I asked, placing my hand on his shoulder.

Maverick got out of hospital on Friday with the promise that he would rest for 4 weeks. He's now Starr's full time baby sitter. Ashton was stressed out his face with his dad being in there without anyone around to look after him.

"Surprisingly...I feel great. I'm still a little tired but apart from that I'm doing great. If possible I feel younger than ever before." I cocked a brow. Not convinced by his answer. "Are you sure? I already told you, I don't mind taking you to the doctors if your needing checked on." He shook his head, tsking at even the mention of having someone look him over.