Beta: 9

The curtains finally opened in the bedroom letting the sun's rays peer through the glass and highlight the two figures on the bed. The temperature of the room was soothingly warm. The thin linen curtains slowly shook in the flowing air.

The day's afternoon weather was pleasant. Tang Bojing was long awake. He sat, back leaning on the headboard and his laptop already on his lap. 

They missed a day of work and the weekend was spent engaging in vigorous intimate exercises. Their sudden disappearance piled their work. Well aware of this, the beta wanted to lessen the burden as soon as possible. The rhythmic tapping of the keys was somehow sweet-sounding.

Han Jiexiu was still dreaming in his sleep snuggling close to the beta with his arm wrapped around Tang Bojing's waist. Visible shadows were hanging under the alpha's eye expressing his exhaustion. The alpha might have had the upper hand however he barely slept. 

The quiet ambiance was nothing but picturesquetic.

2 days and a 7 hours had passed since Tang Bojing came to see the alpha. The rut lasting longer than the beta had expected. He received a long stream of messages from his older brother and although its contents were kept short like always, the concern it expressed weighed heavily. Tang Bojing did not explain directly and simply sent the documents he was working on as message that he was doing fine.

The state of the room was a big mess but even the beta was too tired to concern himself with it. Staying in one position for hours made him stiff so he gently moved a bit, his hand kneading his strained neck. 

Although the beta tried to not wake the alpha up, his movements carried a pleasant scent that Han Jiexiu was all too familiar with. He woke up dazed nestling his face at the side of the beta's waist. Seeing this, Tang Bojing lifted his hand to even out Han Jiexiu's messy hair. He pushed his work aside.

His warm touch was soothing.

Ten fingers joined together and the alpha pulled it onto his lips diligently kissing each finger lightly. 

Han Jiexiu glanced and Tang Bojing was smiling at him. The alpha hid his face, neck evidently flushing red from growing embarrassment. Memories of the last two days and few hours flooded Han Jiexiu's mind like a broken damn and he wanted to bury himself. His straightened hair ruffled back into messy curls.

"Was I too hard on you? how are you feeling?" Tang Bojing chuckled and did not answer him. The big red faced alpha looked too cute.

"Don't laugh and answer me." the number of small dislikes grew on Han Jiexiu's list. The alpha was genuinely worried but the beta was keeping quiet. He could clearly recount some events.

When the love making started, Han Jiexiu tried his best to be considerate of the beta and not be too forceful, but it did not last long. He eventually lost control of himself, tearing into Tang Bojing urging for more control. His brain was occupied with only thoughts of venting his lust into the attractive man in his arms.

There was no tenderness, and his body would display the maximum of his strength. The beta was not a person to plead but even after hearing his sore moans, his predatory senses took over even finding immense pleasure from the painful moans that rang closely to his ear.

He turned into a beast with a big appetite for sexual craving. Han Jiexiu felt despicable.

Though Tang Bojing suffered, the beta considered it as suffering well. 

He was a man with a few words and couldn't openly admit that he also had a very big sexual appetite. Han Jiexiu did not realize it yet but the amount of ambiguous marks that adorned his body was no way less than what the alpha left on the beta's body.