Beta: 17.5 [S]

S for Smut.
NSFW! You have been warned!

(≖ ͜ʖ≖) eheh...

===

Han Jiexiu was pushed down by Tang Bojing, kneeling on the bed with his lover towering over him.

"Bojing, I want to say something..." the beta's hands were shamelessly wandering around his chest, searching for his 'good' spots.

"What is it?"

"For a pregnant man, aren't you too invitingly sexy ba? "

"You have a thing for pregnant men ah? " he whispered seductively. Han Jiexiu's ear was right at his lips looking very enticing. Tang Bojing opened his mouth, lightly nibbling into it with just the right amount of force.

"Just you ah-nn~ ... our baby..." the alpha's arms were trembling. He was unable to hold himself up any longer with the beta messing around his sensitive spots. 

Tang Bojing teasingly picked and brushed the hard nubs on Han Jiexiu's chest making him shiver, muffling his moans onto the bedsheets.

The beta chuckled in a low voice, like how a mean bad guy would tease their precious lover.

His hands stopped to say: "Jiexiu-ah... the doctor warned me to be careful since I'm expecting ba. What should we do...?"

Han Jiexiu: 'confused-alpha.jpg ' (・o・;)

Tang Bojing: (↼‿↼)

The alpha no longer wished to savor the beta's teasing smirk, lifted his bottom upwards blatantly offering it.

"Isn't there mine? " his voice, tempting and extremely embarrassed.

Tang Bojing didn't break eye contact and tightly grasped onto what was offered to him. Han Jiexiu didn't expect for Tang Bojing to lower his head, making him suddenly groan in delight. His legs spasmed in lust, losing in strength yet his beta was unwilling to remove his hands, clamping him still.

"...a-ahn... Bojing-ah... that's good but w-wait-!" pleasant shivers took over his body and mind leaving him to leak uncontrollably.

There was definitely something wrong with him today. Has it been that long since the last time they did it? Han Jiexiu's body burned just from a light touch, lusting and begging for more.

Tang Bojing easily pushed in two fingers, working its way to scrape in, deeper inside to stimulate Han Jiexiu. His pants became too tight that it was painful so he unzipped it freeing his stiff member. The alpha felt it against his leg. The thought making him lose more strength.

The beta also noticed this strangeness and easily guessed why. Han Jiexiu often looked at his belly, only to look away, ashamed.

"Do you think the baby is listening?"

"!!!" Han Jiexiu quickly closed his mouth, a loud moan threatening to escape as Tang Bojing added a finger and twisted his insides with all three of them.

It was now soft.

The beta couldn't wait anymore and lifted his waist replacing his fingers with his manhood, seizing the small gap and stretching it.

"B-Bojing... b-be gentle-aah!...nn...mn!" the frantic, almost barbaric thrust made him forget about his intention to keep his voice down. The pleasure instantly went over his head, calling out Tang Bojing's name repeatedly in submission.

"Bojing... a-ah!... mmn...hah! B-Bojing-ah...!"

"Jiexiu-mn..." he was being held too tightly inside.

Their sensual heat rapidly built up. This round wasn't meant to last.

It was as if their bodies had been apart for far too long and were trying to make up for the sense of loss as though it was a drying lake that desperately needed rain.

Tang Bojing pushed deep, releasing his load inside Han Jiexiu's body making the alpha gasp sharply for air. His back arched accommodatingly, even pressing back skin to skin, barely leaving a gap.

A satisfied gasp left their lips...

-

Happiness like never before. 

-

Their lovemaking was influenced by the overfilled jar of happiness in their hearts. 

It was filled not only by their affections but also by the family and friends that were dear to them. And only through this amorous way were they able to convey their strong feeling of love.

No matter what others say, there could be no one happier than Han Jiexiu and Tang Bojing in the entire world at this very moment.

The alpha and the beta saw their reflection in each other's eyes...

Both thought that they were finished. But when Han Jiexiu pulled back, Tang Bojing's waist jerked reluctantly, causing the alpha to push it back in.

Round two started without a hitch.

And the round after that...

-and after...