Beta: 10

[Ji Deming: Are you home?]

...deleted.

[Ji Deming: Why were you gone for so long? We were worried.]

...deleted.

[Ji Deming: Your brother-in-law was worried and asked me to check up on you.]

-

"Using me as an excuse again..." Cai Liqin heard the constant sound of tapping near his ear and woke up. Ji Deming was too focused on writing his text that he didn't even notice how he had been awake for quite a while.

Aye~

"...it's true that you are concerned." Ji Deming tried to dampen his actions.

"You both clearly care about each other. Why is it so hard for the two of you to openly get along?"

"Should I make an appointment? when was the last time you gotyour eyes checked? we get along just fine."

"Then just tell him straight how his sudden absence made you worry sick. That you haven't been eating well this past few days and ask him to show a little bit of care ba."

"Ah~ you're too nosy."

Cai Liqin wordlessly kicked his husband off the bed.

The Ji sibling's grew up in a family with an old rigid mindset of creating a distinct line between an A, B and O. Their upbringing and level of priority were based solely on their sex. In an environment such as that, predictably, the sibling's relationship would turn out awkward and strained.

It was the benefit of being a third person that the omega could see how they interact for himself and got to understand very well how the dynamic between the two siblings work.

Tang Bojing admires Ji Deming very much. The quiet kid in his memories found it hard to express his admiration however whenever he told him small stories about his older brother, the little kid's eyes would brighten up and a smile was seen through his eyes. After growing up, although reclusive, the beta shared the same feelings still.

Ji Deming  appreciates his younger brother's ability and was very proud of him. He openly admits that there are areas where his younger beta brother excelled more that him and did not let this upset him. Like his little brother, he was also lost on how to express this in person.

They have big personality differences but the core was the same.

Ji Deming, despite being traditionally raised, was not deeply influenced by the old teachings. He didn't inherit an alpha's arrogant and dismissive air and was rather open to critisism. He never showed off that he came from a rich family.

And that's what made him stand out. Reminding Cai Liqin of the little sparkler fireworks at night that he used to light a lot during new years in his childhood.

So he desperately grabbed it. The little handsome firework.

The only downside is that after becoming close with this sibling pair, the omega couldn't help but turn into the acting mother that watches over two frustrating kids, troubled on how to raise them.

Cai Liqin watched silently observing his husband who climbed back up the bed. The alpha had a troubled look on his face, eyes lowered on the phone screen taking in deep and steady breaths. A very good looking yet awkward man.

Aye~

This husband of his can really earn with just his face. Even taking away his heart.

Ji Deming heard his short laugh and dropped the phone in his hand, cheeks tinted pink in embarrassment.