Beta: 14

It was General Manager Huang's first day at work after his promotion.

He firmly held the files in his hands nervous and uneasy, not quite sure if he'll do the job right. The promotion came unexpectedly catching him unprepared. Just yesterday, he was just one of the many people who worked under his superior.

General Manager Huang held the files close to his face, closed his eyes, and took in a deep breath.

The elevator doors opened with a ding and he walked out. The secretary greeted him and General Manager Huang proceeded to knock at the president's office door.

"Come in." 

General Manager Huang cleared his throat and entered.

"I'm here to deliver the files that you needed... President Tang."

"....." Tang Bojing received them and looked through them right away.

It has only been several months since Tang Bojing took over Ji Deming's company. Ji Deming stepped down to inherit Father Ji's company then took over the role as the new Vice President there. The family company was several times bigger compared to his own, so Father Ji wanted to show his eldest son the ropes first before letting him fully take over it.

For this reason, Ji Deming decided that it was time for Tang Bojing to take over the company that they started. Tang Bojing's true identity was then revealed as the Ji family's second son. Everyone knew how much the company relied on him so it meant more as if the beta finally got the position he deserved.

Cao Liqin didn't follow Ji Deming and decided to stay and help the beta. 

His reason was that Father Ji would be there to watch over him so he didn't need him at all. He would rather be a good brother-in-law and help Tang Bojing with his new position. Ji Deming whined for a long time and only stopped after Father Ji threatened to send him off for a year-long business trip if he wouldn't get a hold of himself.

And just like that, the reputation of the second young master of the Ji family quickly became known.

President Tang. A Beta.

Tang Bojing altered some details and noted down a few things before handing them back to general manager Huang. "Make some slight changes in this proposal and focus more on these points. I noted them for you."

"Yes, President Tang. I'll send them back to you as soon as possible."

"I know you'll do well. Don't think about your new position and work the same as you always do."

"Thank you..." General manager Huang was flattered by the president's care.

General manager Huang's spirit was uplifted and left the room with an encouraged smile. He stumbled onto Director Han on his way out and excused himself after greeting.

"President Tang ~" Han Jiexiu coquettishly called his name swooning after the beta's dependable figure. Very manly!

Tang Bojing smilingly sighed at the alpha's playfulness. "Director Han."

Han Jiexiu brought food with him and left it on the table. Tang Bojing stood up to get the spare seat that he prepared for whenever Han Jiexu would come over. The president's table was big enough for two people to use it comfortably.

Tang Bojing was very hard working and still practiced the same amount of diligence from before even after becoming the company president. The beta was even busier now and after observing him for a while, Han Jiexiu discovered the beta skipping meals from overwork. The alpha did not allow this so they had been using the president's office for mealtime since.