Beta: 11

Tang Bojing's feet were soaked, buried in sea water and sand. The salty sea scent was heavily nostalgic that he stood there, soles sinking.

Button per button, the beta took his time in taking of his shirt. He left it on the deck chair then with heavy steps, walked for the sea continuing till the water reached his waist. Tang Bojing swam for a good while before swimming back to shore to dry off.

He was on the most famous resort in City H.

The meeting was being held at the resort's hotel however even though he came as the replacement secretary, President Ji told him to spend the day 'having fun'. That this was his current task.

Tang Bojing had guessed that one of the reason behind this sudden change of plans was to separate them so he did not say anything, went to the beach and waited for further instructions.

It has been years since he was on a trip by himself. His brother and his husband came for official business so it was unlikely that they would spend too much time together. The beta considered himself as the third party at a couple's trip.

Tang Bojing was hearing whispers again and tried to ignore it. The beta was currently clueless on the visual impact he had with how he looked.

Wet hair, body, only wearing a pair of swimming trunks and paired with his good looks, Tang Bojing grabbed plenty of attention. A few had already approached him trying their luck and he politely turned them down.

He sat on the chair then leaned back, lying perfectly under the umbrella's shade. The sun was too strong for his liking so he reached for his sunglasses.

"Bojing." Cai Liqin called him out.

Tang Bojing dazedly opened his eyes. He was asleep.

"Sleeping in at work aren't you?" Ji Deming spoke some nonsense.

"How did the meeting go?" the beta rubbed his neck. He was feeling sluggish so he stretched his arms. Brother Ji playfully whistled at the sight so his husband hit his head.

He really needed to question himself sometimes why he married a violent little husband ba...

"The meeting went well. Our schedule is open for the rest of the day." The beach was nice but the couple weren't really that interested in swimming, at least not today.

Cai Liqin was the one in charge in making plans. Dinner plans were set but they still have time free. Sightseeing would be good yet because the meeting took a good amount of time, it would be tight. The omega wondered if anything interesting caught his eye today. There was the souvenir and shopping district, a sports area, gym...

Arcade?

The two men with him were pampered rich boys who saw less of the middle-class world. They surely have never beento an arcade before.

"No." the siblings were in sync.

As expected.

The resort was true to its reputation and accomodates almost every activity one could think of. The arcade had a wide variety of games that it was incomparable to the ones in Cai Liqin's memory.

He briefly explained." Since we're VIPs we don't need to exchange money to play. Whenever you win something the machine will spat out tickets. The number of tickets is dependent on how well you can play the game. You can exchange the tickets for a prize at the counter."

"Aren't they losing money this way? what's the fun in this?"

"Have I said how tiring it is being with you sometimes?"