Beta: 13

"I'm doing you."

The beta looked at him with hot eyes.

"Puahahaha! For you to look this eager is a first for me. I'm feeling a bit embarrassed ba." Han Jiexiu was leaning on the bed with his arm and sunk in laughter. The beta's gaze was really too much for him.

"....." Tang Bojing had always noticed.

When Han Jiexiu laughs, his eyes would curve and a warm lively gaze would be directed straight to him. The smile reflected the honest joy that Han Jiexiu was feeling at the very moment, wide, with his teeth and pink tongue showing.

It was a breathtaking sight.

A slight ache welled up in his chest. It was heavy but warm, the sensation filling his heart.

How to describe it? He had finally tightly grabbed onto something that no doubt belonged to him, gaining a sense of security and attachment, so solid that he had felt nothing like it before.

This man might never leave his side.

Tang Bojing wasn't dense to not see how Han Jiexiu was just as desperate as him, earnestly caring for him. To be receiving such feelings from this special someone, he cannot possibly cower to not risk his emotions a third time.

The alpha's earnest promises, the words the beta overheard as his person confronted his alpha father cut deeply, leaving him vulnerable...

Han Jiexiu's laughter was cut short as he felt drops of warm tears trickle and landed on his cheeks. "Don't cry. Just smile for me."

" I'm trying not to." Tang Bojing listened, smiled then lovingly caressed Han Jiexiu's face.

It was unbearably slow at first, but the small steps were worth it. This night was the most meaningful union they've shared.

Tang Bojing gently proved his feelings with actions. Han Jiexiu was lured by his gentleness, asking for more, the beta giving him more...

The intensity of their feelings may have even passed its peak that eventually, Han Jiexiu wanted Tang Bojing to slow down. But they both had sunk too deep, immersed in the gratification of being held by your loved one, affections fully requited.

"Jiexiu..." Tang Bojing dearly whispered his name.

Han Jiexiu was too out of breath to call back, immersed in the precious night of lovemaking.

---
--
-

Next day morning.

The alpha woke up from discomfort, throat dry, badly needing a drink to soothe it. He tried moving his limbs but couldn't and suffered in silence.

The alpha watched the culprit of the matter, sleeping very peacefully... 

Han Jiexiu: (→_→)

Waking up to such a handsome face, even the little bit of dissatisfaction became non-existent in an instant. Beauty was a sin.

The rims of Tang Bojing's eyes were still red from crying. He reached his fingers out to gently rub the beta's swollen eyes.

Something evidently changed that night.

The beta has not only opened his heart to him but even offered it. That realization allowed a sense of blissful gratification to conquer his body. It reflected every act of what he did last night that even now, he was feeling embarrassed after recalling only a small fraction of it.

Han Jiexiu: drowning-in-shame.jpg 

Tang Bojing felt the hand that brushed over the corner of his eyes and woke up. His eyes narrowed from the bright sunlight that peeked through the curtain.