Beta: 13.5 [S]

S for Smut.
NSFW! You have been warned!

(っ˘ڡ˘ς) Mmn~

===

The alpha's smiling lips were met consecutively with chaste kisses.

He looked at him. His smile lured into a grin from receiving the beta's overflowing affection. Han Jiexiu watched Tang Bojing's actions with sweetness in his eyes.

The alpha pleasantly hummed when the kisses were planted on his neck. He instinctively arched back, shying away but also encouraging the beta to add more. The bubbly feeling of being in love filled his heart welcoming Tang Bojing's touches.

"I can definitely feel little Tang poking me..."

"Ha ha ha" the beta was caught in a string of laughter. His alpha was being- coquettish? He was at a loss for words.

"It's a bit embarrassing ba." Mixed feelings of anticipation and awkwardness muddled Han Jiexiu's mind. He was very conscious of little Tang's 'development'.

Different from being clingy, Tang Bojing had never seen Han Jiexiu acting so docile. He was quite a passive person so there were rarely any opportunities for him to ask Han Jiexiu to be obedient. 

"What are you laughing at me for?" Han Jiexiu casually grabbed the buttons on Tang Bojing's shirt, slowly stripping him off. His eyes kept blinking hurriedly at the sight of skin and muscles. He felt his throat dry.

"You're just... very attractive, that's all ba" Tang Bojing grabbed the perverted hand that was groping his chest onto his lips.

He tenderly kissed Han Jiexiu's fingertips until the urge came, licking the alpha's palm lines then sucking on his ring finger. Not breaking eye contact.

The beta's yearning made him tremble. Han Jiexiu drew closer capturing Tang Bojing's lips. 

Their bodies rubbed against each other, stirring up the fire within their hearts to burn even stronger.

Tang Bojing's hands buried themselves into the alpha's hair as their tongues overlapped. Han Jiexiu's touches wandered around the beta's body. Pleasant grunts echoed through the quiet room.

No pleasure was comparable to the one that stemmed from love.

Every light movement was enough to render the other powerless.

Tang Bojing sat up for the alpha's eyes to feast. Han Jiexiu was drunk from all of it, exploring his lover's body before him in great detail with his gaze, swimming in lusty thoughts. The beta smilingly looked down on him, permitting him to enjoy it as he pleased.

"Hah... Bojing..." Han Jiexiu's hips had long given in and were now under Tang Bojing's mercy. He was unwilling to lose out so his hand reached into the beta's pants, taking hold of the aroused member.

The beta gasped in his ear. 

"How naughty..." Tang Bojing teased. 

"I'm trying my best to hold out longer ah." the alpha's release was very close. Tang Bojing had not done much yet but easily conquered his submissive body. He felt his back hole twitching, urging for something to grab hold to.

He couldn't hide his impatience. The beta took notice of the slightly distracted alpha and decided to speed up a bit. 

The beta lubricated his palms, shaping the alpha's member with his hands and stroking it. Han Jiexiu's heated gasps filled Tang Bojing's ear. It was all he could hear, enthralling him to be a bit more forceful in his actions.

"En..." The alpha finally felt the fingers pushing their way through in him and moaned out, forcing him to release.

Tang Bojing didn't slow down his movements and pushed another finger in, gently loosening the place for Han Jiexiu's comfort. He was being very gentle.

"Does it hurt? Hm?" he sweetly asked.

Han Jiexiu approached and cupped the beta's face. He smilingly kissed Tang Bojing's cheek then wrapped his arms around his neck, pulling him close so he can kiss his lips. "With just your fingers. How can it hurt?" 

Han Jiexiu and Tang Bojing both thought that this moment was nothing like any other moment that they have spent together.

This was the time where their hearts were the closest, boundaries forgotten, leaving only the desire to love.

Bodies intertwined, Tang Bojing couldn't help but admire his lover that was in his arms. The tears that stopped threatened to come out. When Han Jiexiu reached to wipe it away, he knew that he didn't need to hold them back letting it flow freely.

Tang Bojing's overwhelming amount of feelings were felt through actions. Han Jiexiu reciprocated them, letting the beta take control of his limbs as he willed it. He was like a wave led to the land only to be pulled back into the sea unable to untangle himself.

The passing time cooled down their heated feelings and they sink onto the bed from fatigue.

Both faces were ridden with smiles.

The night ended with a short exchange of words.

"I love you. Han Jiexiu... "

"I love you too ah. Tang Bojing."