Beta: 18

"Bojing! Hurry!" Han Jiexiu was stretching his legs while waiting for Tang Bojing to come out of the car.

The beta looked around inside and did the last check, making sure that they did not forget anything before he unplugged his charging phone.

Stepping out, he was wearing a black and white sportswear that faultlessly outlined his toned body. His hair was down stopping right above his eyebrows which softened his expression by a lot, thus making him look approachable, opposite to his usual cold look.

Han Jiexiu liked this 'soft' look a lot.

Tang Bojing couldn't hide his yawn then lazily gave him a smile.

"*cough*... W-we can go run around the park then look for someplace to eat." Han Jiexiu felt his heart squeeze.

"There's an event going on here so there's a lot to see today, especially at night. It'll be extremely crowded by then so it might not be good for us to stay too late." Out of cautiousness, Han Jiexiu did his research beforehand. He was afraid that they would be pushed around by the dense crowd, which must be avoided by the pregnant beta.

"...the area around the villa should have been big enough?" there was no need to take him out.

Han Jiexiu patted both of Tang Bojing's cheeks. "It's because I feel bad since I haven't been able to take you out for a date after we found out about your pregnancy. I haven't been treating you well ba... and a change of scenery should be good for you and the baby."

"You think too much... I wasn't unhappy at all." Far from it. It could be said that every day was too fulfilling (  ̄︶ ̄).

The alpha had been very diligent.

He would listen well to Mother Tang and be constantly in touch with Uncle Deng. It could be said that he did not have a moment's rest for himself but the beta was hopeless against it since Han Jiexiu was clearly enjoying himself. There had only been Tang Bojing and their baby in mind. It was to a point where he wondered if the alpha was pushing himself...

"Then should we race?" the beta suggested, not wanting to think too much.

"Don't overdo it. What if someone will cause you to trip-"

Tang Bojing smiled then patted Han Jiexiu's back only to leave him in the dust.

"Hey! Tang Bojing!!!" the alpha could only pick their stuff up as if his ass was on fire and anxiously chase after him.

-

Dingchen Park was a very well-known tourist spot in the city that is known for its size and great marketing location. Surrounding the park were many kinds of stores with events that were annually held. Sports equipment was built in some areas within the park and a big playground was open to the public attracting families to visit for the weekend.

When Han Jiexiu caught up to him, Tang Bojing deliberately slowed down to match his pace.  They jogged for a good while and only stopped when Han Jiexiu's lungs were burning for air. Tang Bojing was in better condition.

The alpha was defeated, again second-guessing if his husband really wasn't an alpha like him. Where was he getting all this stamina from?

Uncle Deng reminded him: '-his body will be delicate for a while.'

Delicate? How?  ( ̄□ ̄ ')

It was as if Tang Bojing could hear his thoughts, eyeing him with hints of laughter. 

Tang Bojing pulled Han Jiexiu up from the ground and led him into the restaurant right across them. Han Jiexiu's body eased at the scent of good food.

Sitting inside the store, the beta unzipped and took off his jacket showing off the sweat-stained shirt underneath that stuck tightly onto his skin.