Beta: 19

Months went by...

The physical changes in Tang Bojing became more visible each day with the baby growing well in his stomach. It really was a sight to see. Han Jiexiu was full of excitement. (⌒‿⌒)

"Hey. Have you heard..."

"Seriously?! Our president Tang?!"

"Can you imagine him a hot guy getting pregnant??? Cause I can't..."

The festive atmosphere wasn't limited to the family as employees of the beta's company were equally excited. It was almost unheard of for a beta and alpha pair to have children so they were very intrigued by the progress, so much that Cai Liqin would often be asked about it.

Cai Liqin was all in for it. (⁀▽⁀ )

Fu Jia, Han Jiexiu's former fated omega, was still an intern at the company and she too would hear of the news, often chatting with her fellow co-workers.

"They make people envious ah." she had not seen Han Jiexiu since then but it did not matter as she was satisfied knowing that he and President Tang were doing well. Although she had nothing to do with them anymore, she was very much looking forward to the baby.

The Ji family was very wealthy but they weren't arrogant making them very likable. They do not care about rumors so without them knowing, the beta and alpha pair in their family greatly impacted the circle of the wealthy and became most discussed.

Father Ji received invitations from other families out of their own curiosity. Most of the invitations that he received were from long-term business partners and a few influential people which caused him to be absent around the house again, similar to how it was in the past.

Almost every time whenever he is able to come home, Father Ji would be in a sour mood.

"... those senile old men..." curses would often leave his lips.

"Alright. Now watch your temper or more of your hair will fall out. You'll be less handsome when bald." Mother Tang would appease him with a warm smile and freshly boiled tea. She was delighted to see her husband angry for their sons.

*cough* Father Ji patted the seat beside him. 

"Pour me a cup then." Mother Tang sat there and smilingly admired the tea that he poured for her.

The old couple's relationship was also prospering steadily... (   ̄'︶ ̄ )♡( ̄ー' ̄ )

Father Ji would now take the initiative to hold Mother Tang's hand and ask her to go for a walk after every meal. They were seen together almost every day. Mother Tang was very satisfied.

The common ground of their talks was their children. Father Ji learned to express his opinions more and was welcoming of Mother Tang's word of advice. Just recently, Father Ji bought up the topic of going on a trip abroad.

Mother Tang was startled when Father Ji convinced her that it was just a planned trip for two.

A private trip for just him and her. Her eyes saw flowers blooming around Father Ji. She couldn't stop clinging to him for a while.

Tang Bojing and Han Jiexiu's small circle of friends who vehemently tried to reach them finally received a response after such a long time.

Yu Chunhua roared an earful of complaints when she heard wind that they had gotten married. Han Jiexiu appeased her, informing her that the ceremony was not held yet and that she was definitely invited to the wedding.

Their old guild leader 'Toiling Farmers', real name Bai Aiguo was now a small businessman. He was so into games that he started his own game company after the game they had been playing was shut down.