Beta: 12

Tang Bojing's plane landed safely and he walked out of the Terminal Gate. The weather was great.

After exiting, he stayed put to look around. The crowd was too dense for him to even recognize a person clearly. He checked his watch. His return flight was delayed for a good half an hour so Han Jiexiu should be here already...

"Bojing-ah!" The beta followed the direction of the voice and saw an arm wildly waving at him. Han Jiexiu squeezed his way through the crowd. It was a struggle but the bright smile on his face did not slacken even a little bit.

Tang Bojing dropped his luggage and welcomed him with open arms...

SQUEEZE~

The beta was buried within his alpha's warm embrace...

They both missed each other and only after they felt the other's warmth did they realized the amount of longing in their hearts.

With Tang Bojing in his arms, Han Jiexiu couldn't stop himself from swaying left and right dragging the beta with him. Without the beta's presence, he had been constantly on edge for the past few days and now finally, his favorite person was back carrying the scent that he loved dearly.

Both were reluctant to let go and hugged for a good while not minding the crowd behind them.

They parted only because Han Jiexiu wanted to give Tang Bojing's face a good look.

Did he get an skinnier? Does he look pale? concerning questions quickly occupied his thoughts.

"....." (↼‿↼)

The alpha's expressions were too honest. Tang Bojing pulled Han Jiexiu closer, his soft lips meeting his. Han Jiexiu gladly reciprocated his feelings, gently kissing back.

"...I missed you..." the alpha lovingly carressed his beta's cheeks.

"I thought of you a lot."

"You did?"

In response to his question, Tang Bojing took out the bracelet that he dearly kept in his pocket. Throughout the entire journey back, looking at it was what comforted him the most. Now, he could finally give it to him.

Han Jiexiu watched how Tang Bojing personally put it on his wrist. He noticed that the beta wore the same bracelet making them a pair.

"I thought of you like this..." the beta chuckled at his own childish thoughts.

The alpha looked at him with smiling eyes. He took away the luggage and hurriedly dragged the beta away by the hand, their bracelets harmoniously dangling in the air with every step.

Soon after they entered the car, the heat that Han Jiexiu had been enduring was let loose. He pushed Tang Bojing down and pried open his mouth.

The alpha was desperate to express his longing, taking in every breath of the beta to be a part of him. The sound of their exchange rang loudly inside the car turning them sensless, simply sinking into the moment of earnestly loving each other.

Han Jiexiu was slightly dizzy. Tang Bojing stopped his wandering hands, fastening the seat belt for Han Jiexiu.

"...not today either?" The alpha blurted out disappointingly.

"There are important things that are needed to be said." The beta started the car and they drove away.

Han Jiexiu held Tang Bojing's hand, rubbing the fingers gently. "What important things?"

"My parents want to see you."

"Oh... do you know what's appropriate to bring? should we go ahead and buy gifts today?"