Sit right here; Good boy (6)

______

"Hyung, hyung...." Jungkook called to his brother the moment they reached their shared room.

Jungkook looked at his brother with wide and eager eyes, "How was it? Did he find out? I bet he didn't? No, but how was it?"

Hyunkook sighed and laid on the bed, looking at the white ceiling, "It was great! In fact, it was amazing!"

"Really?!" Jungkook asked happily.

"No," Hyunkook replied bluntly, causing jungkook to frown.

"What do you mean? He found out?"

"Obviously," Hyunkook replied, sitting up. "What were we- no, what were you thinking? Did you really really think this would work?"

"Obviously," Jungkook replied, pacing. "Why else did we do it if I didn't think it was going to work?"

Hyunkook rolled his eyes, "anyways, he found out and you, by all means, are going to that office. And because of your idiocy, we will be staying after school to clean freshman classes."

"What?!" Jungkook growled. "I'm not doing that?!"

"Jungkook, stop being stubborn. If you would've just wrote that stupid apology letter, this wouldn't have happened; all you're doing is adding fuel to the fire."

Jungkook frowned, realizing his brother was indeed right. He's just adding more problems and now he has his brother dragged with him. Jungkook sighed sadly, "fine, I'll do it. Sorry for putting you in this position hyun."

"It's okay, kook," Hyunkook smiled fondly caressing Jungkooks back and jungkook smiled back.

"Is that what you wanted me to say?" Hyunkook chuckled.

"Is that your way of saying you're ready to leave this world?" Jungkook asked and hit hyunkook with a huge teddy that was near.

And that's how the night went for the twins: pillow fighting.

Waking up to hyunkook will never be his favorite. Jungkook swears he's ready to murder that so called brother of his. What was his name, "Dumbshit!" Jungkook screamed at his brother, "why did you spill water on me?!"

Hyunkook crackled, "Oh, you don't remember yesterday? Who was it that hit me with a teddy? Who's strong ass broccoli muscles pushed me till I pumped my head on the wall and started laughing, calling me a crackhead?"

Jungkook laughed, "Crackhead. You are indeed a crackhead but that is not enough of a reason to justify why you spilled water on me."

"It's not?" Hyunkook asked.

"No, it's not."

"Do I look like I care?"

"Do you want to die?"

"Do you want to suck a dick?"

"Hyunkooook!" Jungkook roared, chasing his brother with a pillow.

"Good morning, class," Taehyung greeted pointedly as he walked inside with a briefcase.